Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nabi Hakimzadeh, 17 year old Iranian playing for Ajax-U19.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
    Kiarash, anything new on Nabis progress? Is he still at A1 Ajax? Promoted to Jong Ajax? Injured?
    He's still at Ajax U-19 since he's only 18 years old, but it is hard to check his progress because there is barely any information on results and fixtures from Ajax-U19 side.

However, here is his transfermarkt profile. Looks like he has been capped by Netherlands-U15 few years ago:
    http://www.transfermarkt.nl/nabi-hak...spieler/328878

Comment

A picture of the Ajax under 19 team:

Both teams (A1 and A2) are together on this photo. Hakimzadeh is the second from the right in the top row.

In the last games, he has mainly played as a sub for both the first under 19 team (A1) and the second. I read that he has been injured often, but that he is a good player, when not injured. Although, I should say those injury stories are a bit older already, so maybe he has outgrown them.
      I've read the Ajax forum on the A1 and A2, but they don't say a lot about him. He is one of the older players, but still doesn't have a contract. He has had a light injury this season. On the other hand, at the beginning of the season, many people placed him in what they thought to be the strongest XI for the under 19 squad.

Btw. he is born on the same day as me, so he must be a great player. And on google, I found a prezi-presentation by him, that he had to make for the Ajax academy: https://prezi.com/gubfvw2nym4q/de-7-...voetbalregels/

That's all I could find.

Comment

Originally posted by Gijscoman View Post
        That's all I could find.
        Great stuff, man. Kinda unlikely to see him get promoted especially with Donny van de Beek, Vaclav Cerny and Abdelhak Nouri all getting extended contracts, right? Any chance of him joining the ranks of AZ to join Jahanbaksh? Your local NEC? Or maybe a Eerste Division team and get regular playing time?

Comment

Originally posted by Hormozgan View Post
          Great stuff, man. Kinda unlikely to see him get promoted especially with Donny van de Beek, Vaclav Cerny and Abdelhak Nouri all getting extended contracts, right? Any chance of him joining the ranks of AZ to join Jahanbaksh? Your local NEC? Or maybe a Eerste Division team and get regular playing time?
          They are all playing for Jong Ajax; not the A1. Probably Cerny and Nouri will be promoted to the first squad next year. That means that there might be room for Hakimzadeh to go to Jong Ajax as a sub. But I do think it's unlikely.

Going to other teams? Could very well be happening, but I don't know how good he is, so I can't say anything about it. Maybe back to Sparta, where he played, before going to Ajax. But any team could be possible at this point.

Comment

Hes about the same size as Valbuena

Comment

He has terminated his contract with Ajax on mutual consent, because of lack of playing time.

It is most likely for Hakimzadeh, that he will sign with a club from the Jupiler League (2nd division of Holland) this summer perhaps.

Considering his age, he remains an interesting player to keep track of.

http://www.ajaxshowtime.com/article/...IfrhfFVEXO8.97

Comment

Working...
              X