Comment

FT Iran 1 - 0 Iraq

Comment

Ghorrrrrbune Gheyrate Ashkan
          Support Iran until the end

Comment

Pouraliganji was pretty decent. Now time to go back to sleep

Comment

full time 1-0....again vahid amiri miseed another chance!

Comment

Dejagah can easily get himself carded in a serious match with that kind of reaction. He should focus his energy within his play and avoid physical confrontations.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                  Vahid Amiri is not TM material.
                  why? he has been the hardest working player today and has actually done a decent job with the exception of his 2 horrible misses.

Comment

good job Iran C team :-)
                    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Dejagah doesn't take shit from anybody damesh garm

1-0 Iran goal by Azmoun
                      --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                      --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                      ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                      --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                      ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                        why? he has been the hardest working player today and has actually done a decent job with the exception of his 2 horrible misses.
                        Those two misses can cost us the title.

Comment

Originally posted by darvish_gorgali View Post
                          come on guys, this is our first friendly and these players need to get some playing time. I'd rather see all young players make mistake than old farts who didn't do jack shit in WC. Just relax and trust in our young squads.

?????
                          sigpic

Comment

Overall I give TM a B grade and I must say we played a lot better than I anticipated
                            Having only had 1 international friendly since the WC

Comment

Vahid Amiri has skill, and he showed some of it today, but it seemed as though anxiety and fear had grip over him.
                              sigpic

Comment

Amiri never stopped running, even in 90th minute, he seems very fit and aggressive, 2 poor misses really made his performance look poor.
                                Ansarifard should start taking lessons from his younger partner Azmoun, Ansarifard was not impressive at all
                                I didn't see much from Jahanbakhsh after he came in
                                Rafeiei was good needs to work on his freekicks if he is taking them, useful playmaker in him is emerging
                                Pouladi wasn't his usual self, Pouraliganji and Beikzadeh were decent as CB's and everyone is praising Rezayan but to be honest I for some reason jsut didn't reconize him, i must have missed his actions
                                Ghafouri was weak today
                                Ebrahimi impressed me, good to know we have a solid DMF incase something goes wrong with Ando and nekounam (on these two, saw a good pass from nekounam and didnt see him again, and Ando is seeming to get back into form)
                                Reza was great since he came on he is alert and seems to have kept his form despite playing in a horrible league
                                Dejagah always a threat, had some nice dribbles here and there
                                Azmoun with the great goal, such a classic striker he is, and like his aggression
                                Both keepers weren't tested too much

And can't remember anyone else who played right now. Seems like CQ knows htat everyone is aware what our lineup is, and he really is throwing people off with the defense that he played (and he has kept in mind our defense is our foundation) Lots of potential even in our new younger players, would be interesting to see if they get playing time or we go with our classic formation with like 1 change or so. A definite improvement from our game with Korea, and the two halves were fairly different but the main thing i took away from this match is our team looks really really fit! No one looked gassed and everyone was pressuring and attacking, and we showed good offensive ability in counter attack (even while playing attacking football which must be scary for hte Arab teams to watch, know if htey attack they will most likely concede) I am sure CQ took exactly waht he needed from this match, always nice to win a friendly, especially against an Arab team this near the Asia cup definite moral booster! Thanks boys and see you against Bahrain soon!
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X