• Time
  • Show
Clear All

please provide a good bein HD link if any one find one thanks

Comment

how many goals for azmoun in tm?

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        ^ I wouldn't mind if Azmoun starts over Ghoochannejhad.

Comment

Originally posted by ameri View Post
          how many goals for azmoun in tm?

Comment

Why not start them together?
            I agree, he would start his first 11 against Bahrain and I guess bar a right back we know who they are but against Iraq, I won't be surprised if he starts with the likes of ghafouri and puraligangi.
            sigpic
            Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

can't wait until game time, 2 and half hours to go hope everyone tunes in and TM makes us happy
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Here's my prediction:

Before the match

PFDC: Can't wait! It's been so long since we've seen TM in action. This is our final match before the tournament starts!!!!!

After the first half

PFDC: Oh god, what a terrible half! How do we expect to win the cup if we can't string three passes together?!?!? Nekounam is too old, Ando is overweight, and our defence doesn't seem as solid. Gucci and Dejagah's form has really gone downhill in the $$$$ leagues. Only Jahanbakhsh has been semi-decent. I can't believe I stayed up to watch this crap. SOMEONE KILL SHOJAEI!!!

After the second half (TM scores and wins)

What a match!!!!!!! Dejagah tore them a new one. Ando is a BEAST. Nekounam is still the best DM in Asia. Our defence is WORLD CLASS. Team Melli is undoubtedly going to win the Asian Cup. In fact, we're probably the best national team in the entire solar system!!!!!

...SOMEONE PLEASE KILL SHOJAEI

Next Day

CQ has yet to prove himself as coach of Team Melli.

Comment

Dooodooodoooo IRAN

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                    Here's my prediction:
                    Before the match
                    PFDC: Can't wait! It's been so long since we've seen TM in action. This is our final match before the tournament starts!!!!!
                    After the first half
                    PFDC: Oh god, what a terrible half! How do we expect to win the cup if we can't string three passes together?!?!? Nekounam is too old, Ando is overweight, and our defence doesn't seem as solid. Gucci and Dejagah's form has really gone downhill in the $$$$ leagues. Only Jahanbakhsh has been semi-decent. I can't believe I stayed up to watch this crap. SOMEONE KILL SHOJAEI!!!
                    After the second half (TM scores and wins)
                    What a match!!!!!!! Dejagah tore them a new one. Ando is a BEAST. Nekounam is still the best DM in Asia. Our defence is WORLD CLASS. Team Melli is undoubtedly going to win the Asian Cup. In fact, we're probably the best national team in the entire solar system!!!!!
                    ...SOMEONE PLEASE KILL SHOJAEI
                    Next Day
                    CQ has yet to prove himself as coach of Team Melli.
                    HHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH

Comment

I actually cant wait for this match.
                      I want to adjust my expectations for the tournament. Could it be that perhaps we can win it this time?
                      Maybe my prayers will be answered this time around... Its been way too long and we have the best team we have had in years.

We breezed through the group stages with players such gholami, nouri, aghili, rezaei, mobali, pejman nouri in the starting line up. No offense to any of them, but I really hope we can be contenders in this edition.

Luck favored us and gave us the easiest path to the semi finals in decades, all we have to do is beat some teams we have beaten in the past pretty easily..

South Korea and Australia are going through their worst phases in years...and Japan can be defeated. We can do this!

Come on boys, I want to be alive for when you lift the Asian Cup one more time!

Comment

Guys, can we watch the game through ROKU3 or Footbalitarin?

Comment

any good bein HD links?

Comment

Iran vs. Iraq Friendly Match Thread

Guys I have no doubt that this will be the best pitch Iran has ever played a match on; better than any WC venue for sure.

WIN stadium is not the bigger stadium in Australia, nor does it host an a-league, but every football expert will tell you that this turf is Very nice to play football on.

Hopefully we will have stunning conditions as well.

It should be a cracker of a match I believe. Some believe Iraq's squad is of low quality, but they are tough opponent in my opinion

Comment

i believe footballitarin will show the game

Comment

Iran and Iraq have played 23 times each other, with Iran winning 13 times, Iran taking four victories and six matches ending in a draw.

Iran and Iraq will likely face together in the 2015 AFC Asian Cup quarter-final.

http://theiranproject.com/blog/2015/...dly-in-sydney/
                                We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Working...
                                X