False accusations against Queiroz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...hes&highlight=http://youtu.be/eDhl2AFZxpY

- Of course we also had master Ghalenoi saying Iran has more Olympic medals in Asia than Portugal, basically trying to say Iran does not need foreign help (coach) and acting like he is defending Iranian pride:
    http://youtu.be/RKTnQvQ7W_I

- Or Derakhshan laughing at how people think we have a chance vs. Argentina, thanks God the sound was not cut. The same two-faced person is now coaching our biggest and most popular team:
    http://youtu.be/8rNET26m1q4

- And the various other dirty figures trampling on TM's spirit. Nobody says we should all love CQ, that would actually hurt us badly as you always need critics - BUT - this is NOT criticism.

http://youtu.be/kSF9dmaF7Tw
    http://youtu.be/kP7k68Sm3ds
    http://youtu.be/yEkNhGWkOoA
    Formerly known as Persianking!
    Follow me @
    instagram/iranscout
    instagram/nariman_iranscout

The domestic coach's biggest fear is seeing a foreign coach coming in and exposing them for what they are ..... a bunch of corrupt, untrained, and outdated football people, who could never get a job coaching anything outside the borders of Iran. Plain and simple.
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

CQ will be judged after this AC campaign. The ball is firmly in his court. As fans that is when we should deliver our verdict.
      Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
        CQ will be judged after this AC campaign. The ball is firmly in his court. As fans that is when we should deliver our verdict.
        And if we succeed, fans will say CQ will be judged after the 2018 WCQ / Confederations Cup 2017 / 2018 WC. The verdict on Team Melli coaches is often 'crap until proven good'.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
          And if we succeed, fans will say CQ will be judged after the 2018 WCQ / Confederations Cup 2017 / 2018 WC. The verdict on Team Melli coaches is often 'crap until proven good'.
          Well that's the nature of the beast. Coaches don't have tenure. You are only as useful as your delivery. This is how professional sports work, and at a salary of $2.5 million you are one disappointment away from a flight out. All professional coaches in every league and national duty know this. It's not like CQ has a stellar coaching history. He has had controversies follow him wherever he has been. TM is a chance for him to shape a legacy beyond the words of Ronaldo and the accusations of Ferguson just as much as CQ is TM chance at having "higher caliber" footballing pedigree at it's helm.

Comment

So you're saying 4 years of service to TM isn't sufficient enough for us to have an opinion of him? Lol
            Team Meli Iran
            Perspolis FC
            Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

My post before WC :

06-06-2014, 04:36 AM Originally Posted by St_Mark
              To some fans He is The king if not The GOD, but long ways to go.. He still need to deliver...

Job is not done yet....

WC Results:

Teams Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
              Argentina 3 3 0 0 6 3 3 9
              Nigeria 3 1 1 1 3 3 0 4
              Bosnia-Herzegovina 3 1 0 2 4 4 0 3
              Iran 3 0 1 2 1 4 −3 1

Let's wait and see what will be result this time. More can be said then. This is not about other coaches but only him.

Teams Pld W D L GF GA GD Pts
              Iran 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
              UAE 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
              Qatar 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0
              Bahrain 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0

False Prophets

Guru

They speak real well, but I still don't get it son
              Eventually they doomed to fall
              And they should get no space to breathe, no room at all
              From a long time ago, up to this very moment
              They been twisting the truth, now I'm their opponent
              They take the people's trust and misuse it for power
              I'm 'bout to pull the plug and refuse these cowards
              And this right here is no small topic
              Trickery is in the air, so beware of the false prophet

[Chorus]

Comment

^as far as im concered, he has ALREADY Delivered BIG TIME by Qualifying us to WORLD CUP Baby..!! and earned us much respect in footballing world with our pretty decent displays there considering the uttter shitt level of support provided by IFF and the local football personalities for most part.
                and last I recall, after Daie and Gholabi's reign, we could hardly be considered a 2nd grade Asian footballing side quality wise, and now we are again one of top 3-4 sides and one of top qualified seeds for AC....!!

thats just purely from football and result perspectives..!!

Comment

these are problems in the culture of Iranian people, Inside Iran, I have said before in General forum. The Iranian people when the come to north america australia or europe change within a few years.. that mentality usually goes away, but the people inside Iran are really messed up. Remember when all those people in Iran were telling that lady to cover up the one who announced the groups it even hit world news. Or how about when everybody was bombarding messis facebook page. Our culture needs 100 years after IR falls to be fixed.. so Basically 200 years from now
                  WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
                    My post before WC :
                    [COLOR=#000000] 06-06-2014,
                    Let's wait and see what will be result this time. More can be said then. This is not about other coaches but only him.
                    interesting you mention all the results but forgot to mention to he is one of four coaches in the entire history to get us to qualify to the world cup .
                    let me refresh your memory better with him we topped the group maybe in your next post you can you can add that table
                    sigpic

Comment

He is the one and only reason I'm flying to Australia and I think we genuinely have a chance to go all the way this time so all his haters can STFU
                      چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
                      We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

I even saw posts from certain members criticising him for taking two days off after SA camp to celebrate Christmas with his family while players were off too. That is the level of unsubstantiated criticism he gets.

Another funny comment is when we had 6 players from SS in TM and ppl were giving TM success credit to QN instead of CQ. However even though CQ mentioned around 50 times that the 6 players used to play for a number of clubs when he first called them up and SS went and bought them later but in Iranian mentality we never let facts get in the way of good BS story.
                        Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by hassonoo View Post
                          interesting you mention all the results but forgot to mention to he is one of four coaches in the entire history to get us to qualify to the world cup .
                          let me refresh your memory better with him we topped the group maybe in your next post you can you can add that table
                          With Talebi we won a WC match and achieved 3 pts, what does that make Talebi? LOL CQ is the devil in Portugal and a god in Iran...does this speak to the footballing culture, and standards expected or something else?

Comment

We all have family members in Iran... stop your stupid nonsense..

Irans cultural situation is alot more complicated than black and white.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
                              I even saw posts from certain members criticising him for taking two days off after SA camp to celebrate Christmas with his family while players were off too. That is the level of unsubstantiated criticism he gets.
                              First of all, it was 4 or 5 days, not 2. Secondly, Christmas or not, the whole TM squad had until that point spent a total of maybe 15 days together since the WC, so 4 days in lieu of our circumstances was significant - made even more significant by the fact that we we only had 6 days until our very important 2nd friendly with Palestine, when all of the TM squad was available, so 4 days represented 2/3 of that time.

These are facts, so I don't know where the word "unsubstantiated" comes from even if you don't agree with the criticism being fair. Whether the criticism is fair or not is a matter of personal opinion and last time I checked, all fans are entitled to their opinions about every aspect of TM and that is in fact the reason we are all on a discussion board, rather that grazing some green pastures as sheep in a herd!

On that note, I don't understand the point of bringing up the same discussions again and again in different threads (not referring only to you here). The topic was discussed, both sides presented their views and should move on and focus on more positive aspects of TM with less than a week left before the start of the Cup. What happened 2 months ago or even 2 weeks ago is completely irrelevant at this point - all that matters is how we come together to support TM.

Comment

Working...
                              X