• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iranians have footballing passion, Arabs have money

http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...oney-cant-buy/

True or false?

Queiroz has shown time after time that he's a real Irooni inside

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Difference is Arabs dont p|$$ their cash up against the wall...compared to corrupt Iran whereby even if we did have money...it would be wasted. Arabs in the Gulf in particular have done an amazing job to build their economies and enter the world stage. I think if politically Iran becomes more democratic our football will also get much better

Comment

^it's the Persian Gulf ffs

Comment

It's true, Imagine if we had the money the Qataris spend on their football team how far ahead we would have been. They've been trying for years and years to get ahead of us and they've failed and will continue to fail so, simply because of the passion that there is for football in Iran which leads to natural talent. We do have a lot of naz (ie empty stadiums the past couple of seasons) but that's part of the passion. If PP wins 5 games in a row in Azadi, the 6th match will be packed whereas Al Saad pay local builders etc to come to their important matches and they barely manage an attendance of 1000. Shame that we have a corrupt and incompetent federation but thank god for the passion and thank god for CQ.
        چو ایران نباشد تن من مباد
        We thank and support Mr.Kamran Delan for many years of dedication and service to Iranian Football Community.

Comment

"If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water my friend."~Bruce Lee

Comment

Originally posted by Spyder View Post
            Difference is Arabs dont p|$$ their cash up against the wall...compared to corrupt Iran whereby even if we did have money...it would be wasted. Arabs in the Gulf in particular have done an amazing job to build their economies and enter the world stage. I think if politically Iran becomes more democratic our football will also get much better
            Get the hell out of here

Comment

Arabian Gulf 4ever.

Comment

Originally posted by onebloodfool View Post
                Arabian Gulf 4ever.
                hahaha

Comment

Actually Arabs have a passion for the sport. Iran (passion) > Arabs (passion + money + cheating). It just shows how Arabs aren't naturally talented except for grass rolling.

Comment

Arabian Gulf 4ever.
                    shut ub!!!

Comment

Arabian Gulf 4ever.
                      keif halak ya sheikh? ههههه

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                        keif halak ya sheikh? ههههه

Comment

right, I hope you realize how tasteless is your trolling. The name of persian gulf is not something to joke with.

Comment

At the end of the day, money can't buy you gheyrat.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                              right, I hope you realize how tasteless is your trolling. The name of persian gulf is not something to joke with.
                              lol I was trolling around (out of boredoom), but does it really matter?
                              Its a body of water under the control of a foreign power, the United States.

Comment

Working...
                              X