No announcement yet.

Iran vs Iraq post match discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy to see new faces, it is refreshing. All wasn't perfect but that's a promising start.

Btw, i hate how asian side made fouls on our players when we start to develop a good attack. I don't think it is nastly but it goes to fast for them.
    We do the same sometimes too

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
      Rafiei was great in my opinion.

He defended as well as attacked.

He must have been great since Martin said Not.
      He hate Khuzestani teams and players
      Check out his comments regarding Foulad, Bakhtiar, Rafeiei.
      He repeatedly question their qualifications for TM. He "kind " of gave up when his idol CQ invited them and showed interest in them.

I suspect if they both go Ziarat in Mashahad , he will change his mind about them.

محصص: رفيعي و اميري فراتر از تصور بودند
      عضو کميته فني فدراسيون فوتبال تأکيد کرد،
      وحيد اميري و سروش رفيعي بازي بسيار خوبي را مقابل عراق به نمايش گذاشتند.

Comment

Everything is here, don't worry, amo Abtin to the rescue :

Highlights: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=842497635813470 og http://footballitarin.com/video_page.php?id=13092

Goals: https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=842460695817164

Full match: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbjYMdogzWw

Comment

CQ knows what he'll get from our starters so it was important to see the performance of our bench players and what they can contribute to TM. I thought this was a great friendly. Iraq is no pushover team. We've ALWAYS struggled against them. They too play with gheyrat.

Comment

what an amazing match. I'm so happy that we have such a good bench.

Go Sardar. (btw, is it just me or Rezaian looks like Farhad Majidi?)

Comment

Such a shame that it's our last and most important preparatory match for a major tournament like the Asian Cup that offers CQ the only opportunity to give experience and try out possible new recruits. Imagine the development of these players if we could organise regular competitive games for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
                Anyone else noticed Jahanbakhshs contributions and almost zero errors?
                This guy will be world class one day!!!!!
                For some reason CQ does not start him the right place. I belive he and Azmoun will play greate to gather.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                  what an amazing match. I'm so happy that we have such a good bench.

Go Sardar. (btw, is it just me or Rezaian looks like Farhad Majidi?)

No I was thinking the same

Comment

None of the players were really that bad. Some of them were hard to judge dur to the position they played in. Such as Ghafouri and Ansarifard. Other than thay they were all pretty decent, but somewhat unsynced, which was expected.

Comment

I would select Azmoun ahead of Goochanzejad any day of the week

Comment

So ugly of the iraqi player triyng to hurt ashkan in a frindly game

Comment

Khak tu sare federatione Felestine! a second friendly would have been ideal.

The bad thing of this asian cup is that we are going back to playing the arab mediocrity routine : Iraq, Bahrein, Qatar, UAE, Jordan or Iraq in row.

It can affect our level after our golden era, playing "Macedonia - Angola - Nigeria - Argentina - Bosnia - SKorea"

Comment

I was impressed by everyone we won over their A team with our B team . Special thanks to Cq who have implented tactical awareness in our players. Really nice to see a new generation of blood coming in, in TM

Comment

This "friendly" means nothing. What matters are obviously the upcoming games. Iran has to come out of the gates strong and finish off opponents quickly and convincingly or play like Argentina of the 1990 World Cup [more likely considering Carlos's philosophy] Both will work but anything else will not.

Comment

Formerly known as Persianking!
                                Follow me @
                                instagram/iranscout
                                instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Working...
                                X