Iran - Iraq in photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran - Iraq in photos

Since no one has said it yet, let me be the first to say our kits look sexy! Glad to see us sporting them again. My prediction was right, the "changes" as promised by UHLsport were no WC patch (instead some AFC patch) and no match stats on the chest
    Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
      Since no one has said it yet, let me be the first to say our kits look sexy! Glad to see us sporting them again. My prediction was right, the "changes" as promised by UHLsport were no WC patch (instead some AFC patch) and no match stats on the chest
      The back of the jerseys has also changed. A green and white stripe were added similar to Germany's 2014 jersey.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
        The back of the jerseys has also changed. A green and white stripe were added similar to Germany's 2014 jersey.
        LOL Ya I noticed that as well...I guess they were hoping to get fans to dish out another $90+ for this version as well.

Comment

Iran - Iraq in photos

Germany has a stripe on their kits and they are World Cup champions, could this be a sign of Iran becoming Asian Cup champions too?!

Comment

Here is the highlights

http://video.varzesh3.com/video/%D8%...1%D8%A7%D9%82/

Comment

Iran - Iraq in photos

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
              Germany has a stripe on their kits and they are World Cup champions, could this be a sign of Iran becoming Asian Cup champions too?!
              We are aiming for the same as Germany, world champions, nothing less baba.

Comment

Do we have a sick cover picture for Facebook somewhere?

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
                  Wow, I didn't notice during the game that Pouladi was at fault for both the penalty and when they hit the post! This is what happens when you miss all the TM camps!

I also finally figured out what the penalty was for... the IRIB commentator kept saying hand ball and there was obviously no hand ball, but in the replay in this clip you can clearly see Pouladi puts his arm over Younis' shoulder on the cross and holds him down. It was a foul right off the cross.

And the pass to Younis, when he hit the post, also game from Pouladi! Hope CQ whips him into shape in the next few days... As much as I'm not critical of our "B" squad, we definitely can't afford these types of mistakes from our "A" players.

Comment

Here is a photo taken the day after beating Iraq 1-0,

Comment

good to see stright back to training and recovery,now is the closed doors and secret training before going to melbourne to whoop some bahrani ass

Comment

http://ask.fm/Zainabbbbxo/answer/123651100053
                        We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Comment

Some pics from the match itself Iran 1-0 Iraq;

Comment

Thanks for the pic. Looks like Sardar has some tats on his wrists

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X