No announcement yet.

Friendly game: Iran U22 vs Oman U22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Iran played bad, lucky to score on a mistake by Omani defender.
    Twice Oman should have scored , they even hit the horizental bar.

Comment

Originally posted by St_Mark View Post
      Iran played bad, lucky to score on a mistake by Omani defender.
      Twice Oman should have scored , they even hit the horizental bar.
      Where are you watching this match??
      sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
      >-----------------<
      Marg bar dictator
      >-----------------<

Comment

Originally posted by AranTZ View Post
        Is the game broadcasted?
        It is broadcast here
        But i am on stadium

Comment

It is broadcast here
          But i am on stadium
          earlier listed link doesn't show the game
          where is here..?

Comment

Full time results:

Iran 2 - Oman 0

Goals, 37' Arsalan Motahari (Age: 21, Team: Naft, Caps: 4, Goals: 3) and 61' Behnam Barzay (Age: 21, Team: Rah Ahan, Caps: 4, Goals: 2)

Congrats to the boys and our coaching staff. Looks like we're back to winning ways after the disappointing performances under Vingada - we had not won a game in exactly a year (less 6 days)!

This was the line-up btw:

محمدرضا اخباری(دروازه بان)، بهنام برزای(کاپیتان)، حسین مرادمند، مجید حسینی، یوسف وکیا، محمد علی فرامزی، روزبه چشمی، احمد نورالهی، فرشید اسماعیلی، حسین فاضلی و ارسلان مطهری

Comment

Friendly game: Iran U22 vs Oman U22

Barzay is a good player. But I can't see him in Europe in the future. Probably ending up Persepolisi or Esteghlali and staying there.

Comment

^
                Sorry about the link. As far as i know it was broadcast live here. I Was in stadium. Game ended up 2:0 For Iran.

Omani side was better team for most o f the game specially first half. They had same number of chances as Iran but they missed few one to one chances.

This team need lot's of work in every department. They won by hard works less team works.

They will go to Turkey next to have 3 friendly there against stronger teams including Ukraine.

I met all officials, coaches and selective players. Lot's of good kids , few with good future .

Comment

^
                  Sorry about the link. As far as i know it was broadcast live here. I Was in stadium. Game ended up 2:0 For Iran.

Omani side was better team for most o f the game specially first half. They had same number of chances as Iran but they missed few one to one chances.

This team need lot's of work in every department. They won by hard works less team works.

They will go to Turkey next to have 3 friendly there against stronger teams including Ukraine.

I met all officials, coaches and selective players. Lot's of good kids , few with good future .
                  Did you confirm if the Denmark game was cancelled?

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                    Did you confirm if the Denmark game was cancelled?
                    I asked Khakpour he said more likely no Denmark , he suggested Algeria may be.
                    I had a very busy day , not had enough time to go with the team except before the game so not much time to get detail. I asked Taghavi who was next to me , he said he is not sure.
                    He was mostly concern about Saudi Arabia and i told him about their games next week and hopefully then can get Vedio of the game. Kashani said they may send someone to see their games.
                    They are in same group as Us.

I also just called ( Whatsapp) Amer about broadcast. He said they recorded this game but they had some tech problem for live report. He said this game will be broadcast different time.
                    If he let me know i will post that.

Comment

Is Barzay back in Iran? I thought he is still in Qatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Martin-Reza View Post
                        Is Barzay back in Iran? I thought he is still in Qatar.
                        He was Captain of the team
                        Played as LMF. Fought well but not as effective. He lacked creativity and speed for that position. He was strong, but slow .
                        Motahari as a single forward was good. He scored first goal and caused a PK. Barzay scored on that PK.
                        Barzay was replaced by Bahman Jahantigh toward the end. I thought Bahman was Ok. Norollahi and cheshme two strong players played as two DM. They were active but nothing more than average. Fazrli and Esmaeili were two MF . Fazeli was slightly better than Farshid . I did not like Faramarzi as LB but Heidarieh is not yet game ready.

Comment

He was Captain of the team
                          Played as LMF. Fought well but not as effective. He lacked creativity and speed for that position. He was strong, but slow .
                          Motahari as a single forward was good. He scored first goal and caused a PK. Barzay scored on that PK.
                          Barzay was replaced by Bahman Jahantigh toward the end. I thought Bahman was Ok. Norollahi and cheshme two strong players played as two DM. They were active but nothing more than average. Fazrli and Esmaeili were two MF . Fazeli was slightly better than Farshid . I did not like Faramarzi as LB but Heidarieh is not yet game ready.
                          So, TM Omid is also playing 4-2-3-1? Since Motahari and Barzay were both on at the same time, I had figured we were playing a 4-4-2.

Comment

Looks like the IFF dropped the ball on the Turkey camp too! Apparently, the Danes didn't receive IFF's request for a friendly, presumably sent by Camel Courier!

So we'll be playing a couple of games (instead of the original 3) with either Lokomotiv Moscow, Neftchi (not sure whether it's the Azeri or Uzbek one), some team(s) from Ukraine that are there (no other details provided by IFF), or Albania U-23!

Comment

Working...
                            X