Ghoochannejhad or Sardar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
    Azmoun needs to get the hell out of Russia and join a team where he will get the minutes he deserves.

I'm never convinced with Russia's league as a development platform for youngster. It's just a place where Brazilians go to make more $$$$$
    Maybe so, but dealing with harsh weather conditions and learning Russian can be enough to strengthen your character as a young player.
    Russia is not as easy as an open country like the Netherlands, England or Spain.
    So I give him a LOT of credit for taking that rout!
    And lets not forget top Russian league teams are pretty decent opponents in the Champions League.
    And I think Russian league is better than English 2nd division and certainly better than any league in Asia.

Comment

Originally posted by Rumez View Post
      Maybe so, but dealing with harsh weather conditions and learning Russian can be enough to strengthen your character as a young player.
      Russia is not as easy as an open country like the Netherlands, England or Spain.
      So I give him a LOT of credit for taking that rout!
      And lets not forget top Russian league teams are pretty decent opponents in the Champions League.
      And I think Russian league is better than English 2nd division and certainly better than any league in Asia.
      Championship, 2.Bundesliga and Liga Adelante are miles ahead of the Russian League. It's a decent league but certainly not better than the second tier of the three top countries England - Germany - Spain.

Russian League is on par with Portugese and Dutch league.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
        Championship, 2.Bundesliga and Liga Adelante are miles ahead of the Russian League. It's a decent league but certainly not better than the second tier of the three top countries England - Germany - Spain.

Russian League is on par with Portugese and Dutch league.
        Kiarash jan, Russian league may not be the best bet definitely on par or higher than the 2nd division leagues mentioned.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
          Kiarash jan, Russian league may not be the best bet definitely on par or higher than the 2nd division leagues mentioned.
          I don't know, but Rubin Kazan would have trouble beating Las Palmas.

Comment

Russian League is a very competitive league. It has lot's of fans and winning and losing is taken very seriously. The atmosphere is a different world from 2nd tier leagues, even like Bundesliga 2 or Adelante. On top of that, the physicality of the players is high. The skill level isn't outstanding, but players go into very tough challenges and don't back down.

Comment

Originally posted by Hosseini View Post
              Russian League is a very competitive league. It has lot's of fans and winning and losing is taken very seriously. The atmosphere is a different world from 2nd tier leagues, even like Bundesliga 2 or Adelante. On top of that, the physicality of the players is high. The skill level isn't outstanding, but players go into very tough challenges and don't back down.
              Aziz, let me tell you something.

All people here say Russia is the Qatar of Europe. Why? Because most players only go for money there. The stadiums are often half-empty and the level of football is still quite low, except for the big stars playing for the top teams like CSKA and Dinamo. Russia has never been competitive in football, but the last couple of years they invested lots of money in their league so they are slightly improving. Sounds a lot like Qatar doesnt it? And their national team who has 90% Russian league based players ended rock bottom in their World Cup group. Something tells me their quality is not on par with other EU top countries. And before someone brings Spain up, how many World Cups / EURO's did they won? Absolutely not to be compared with.

Racism and corruption are also very common in the Russian Leagues.

Nonetheless, Russia is still in the top 10 of European leagues despite it's shortcomings. Currently I'd say these are the best leagues in EU in the following order:

1.Germany
              2.Spain
              3.England
              4.Portugal
              5.France
              6.Italy
              7.Netherlands
              8.Russia
              9.Turkey
              10.Belgium

Comment

Re: Ghoochannejhad or Sardar?

Look Kiarash, you are a good friend of mine but this argument has gone on too long. Rubin kazan would stomp Las Palmas into the ground. Russian league isn't technically advanced or beautiful but the numbers talk. UEFA has a calculation for these things and the quantative data points to Russia being a strong league. Is it mainly due to an influx of foreign talent? Sure. Just like the epl. It is also not a 2 or 3 team show. Krasnodar, Dinamo, Spartak, lokomotiv, Rubin, zenit, and cska are all strong and respected teams in Europe. And Rubin kazan deserves mad respect for building a brand new team of almost all young players. Rubin kazan also has a great scout team. I am not sure you know much about players like Carlos Eduardo, karadeniz, ozdoev, wakaso, etc etc. All the above teams and a few others are 100%than all second divisions.
                Also, as far as fans all the mentioned teams have pretty full stadiums.
                Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by KeonKish View Post
                  Look Kiarash, you are a good friend of mine but this argument has gone on too long. Rubin kazan would stomp Las Palmas into the ground. Russian league isn't technically advanced or beautiful but the numbers talk. UEFA has a calculation for these things and the quantative data points to Russia being a strong league. Is it mainly due to an influx of foreign talent? Sure. Just like the epl. It is also not a 2 or 3 team show. Krasnodar, Dinamo, Spartak, lokomotiv, Rubin, zenit, and cska are all strong and respected teams in Europe. And Rubin kazan deserves mad respect for building a brand new team of almost all young players. Rubin kazan also has a great scout team. I am not sure you know much about players like Carlos Eduardo, karadeniz, ozdoev, wakaso, etc etc. All the above teams and a few others are 100%than all second divisions.
                  Also, as far as fans all the mentioned teams have pretty full stadiums.
                  Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                  All I said is based on my personal observations. Russia is an overhyped league, this is a fact. When did a Russian team won a Champions League? When did they won a World Cup or European Championship? Russia is mainly built on money. Don't get me wrong, Russian league is decent but it lacks technical aspects, as well as talents from their own youth development teams like Netherlands.

Feel free to disagree.

Comment

All I said is based on my personal observations. Russia is an overhyped league, this is a fact. When did a Russian team won a Champions League? When did they won a World Cup or European Championship? Russia is mainly built on money. Don't get me wrong, Russian league is decent but it lacks technical aspects, as well as talents from their own youth development teams like Netherlands.
                    Feel free to disagree.
                    But I wasnt talking about any of those things. I was just talking about the quality of the league. we all know that 90% of the time the champions league is won by like the same 5-10 teams. My only point was that its a respectable level league, regardless of how it was achieved. and I wouldnt compare it to qatar because russian people actually like soccer and they had a few good teams during the soviet union, and their national team wasnt very bad either. of course france, germany, england, italy, netherlands are all much better because of their grassroots development and many lower leagues.
                    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

they are not comparable as they are different type of players reza will always chase down balls run into empty spaces and will always get his fare share of goals for tm and in asia but as far as sheer talent and skill is concerned azmoun is better. reza does all the little things better like moving without the ball and might even be faster than azmoun but if i was a club manager and had a choice of signing one or the other it would defenately be azmoun. also i dont think reza had a good world cup like some claim with a bit more class he could ve easily scored 3-4 goals in the world cup but to his defense he had to cover lots of ground and did throughout the game, well except for that one goal but you cant blame him for that.

Comment

One of the members was downplaying Sardar's participation in Rubin Kazan and the Russian league's level, so I had to step in.
                        It's not like Gucci is playing at Charlton Athletic anymore.

At the moment "Yahanbaksh" is out top legionnaire and Sardar is #2, then maybe Nekunam, since non of our players are fix except in PGL!

BTW, EPL champions and front runners Man City had really hard time against CSK Moscow in their Champions League fixtures.

I'm just saying Sardar's situation is not to be discredited as low quality.

Comment

Rubin would be good if Sardar was getting the minutes, but he barely plays in Russia anymore.

Comment

Dejagah has fitness issues. He clearly has troubles playing 90 minutes, during the WC he looked fatigued as hell. I would start Masoud in the group stage since he plays well against Arab teams, and then in the Quarterfinals on rotate between Dejagah and Masoud.

I think Masoud is more instrumental, but that's my personal opinion.

Comment

We can argue about the Russian league being strong or not but its a fact that Sardar is playing in a team better than our other legionares teams. Rubin is for sure a stronger and internationally more respected side than Nijmegen, Osasuna, Penafiel, Grasshopers and all those Al Kufto Zahremar teams.

Comment

Aziz, let me tell you something.
                                All people here say Russia is the Qatar of Europe. Why? Because most players only go for money there. The stadiums are often half-empty and the level of football is still quite low, except for the big stars playing for the top teams like CSKA and Dinamo. Russia has never been competitive in football, but the last couple of years they invested lots of money in their league so they are slightly improving. Sounds a lot like Qatar doesnt it? And their national team who has 90% Russian league based players ended rock bottom in their World Cup group. Something tells me their quality is not on par with other EU top countries. And before someone brings Spain up, how many World Cups / EURO's did they won? Absolutely not to be compared with.
                                Racism and corruption are also very common in the Russian Leagues.
                                Nonetheless, Russia is still in the top 10 of European leagues despite it's shortcomings. Currently I'd say these are the best leagues in EU in the following order:
                                1.Germany
                                2.Spain
                                3.England
                                4.Portugal
                                5.France
                                6.Italy
                                7.Netherlands
                                8.Russia
                                9.Turkey
                                10.Belgium
                                Barclays Premier League on 3 ? You dont lack sense of humor .

Comment

Working...
                                X