Ghoochannejhad or Sardar?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iiiiiiiran View Post
    We can argue about the Russian league being strong or not but its a fact that Sardar is playing in a team better than our other legionares teams. Rubin is for sure a stronger and internationally more respected side than Nijmegen, Osasuna, Penafiel, Grasshopers and all those Al Kufto Zahremar teams.
    +1 .

Comment

I was at the training today and saw Azmoun up front in the main team during the practice match and he was very effective.
      Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by PerZiano View Post
        Barclays Premier League on 3 ? You dont lack sense of humor .
        The German and Spanish teams are doing better than the English in CL nowadays.

Comment

Originally posted by greatpersian View Post
          The German and Spanish teams are doing better than the English in CL nowadays.
          That still doesnt mean that the German and Spanish are better overall IMO.

I think it is safe to say that the EPL is the most competitive one in Europe, just look at all the quality players in the league, and the fact that there are so many strong teams (Manchester United, Chelsea, Manchester City, FC Arsenal, Liverpool and even Tottenham Hotspur although they suck at international level somehow..)

But thats just my opinion, LEAGUEWISE I think I'm correct, but I understand if some people pay more attention to international success...

On the other hand, that is why the English national team has become so weak. The league mainly consists of foreign players, there are rarely any English players in the league except a few..

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            I don't know, but Rubin Kazan would have trouble beating Las Palmas.
            Bruh
            They would also have trouble beating Naft Masjed Soleyman, no?

And Russian league>Dutch league imo when you compare the quality of the teams, in most all other terms the Dutch league beats the Russian.

And to those who think EPL deserves a higher ranking than 3rd, sure, it is the most competitive, most fun to watch, but these EPL teams are getting their asses whooped on the International stage.. Last year the 2 finalists in the UEFA CL were Spanish teams, and the winner of Europa cup was also a Spanish team.

Comment

Seriously..

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
                I was at the training today and saw Azmoun up front in the main team during the practice match and he was very effective.
                Damet Garm!! Aks Maksi gerefti baramoon post koni?

Comment

It's good that he didn't lose his confidence after not making the World Cup squad and is working so hard (and performing well) maybe this will motivate reza as well (not that he's lacking motivation just give him a boost )
                  --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                  --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                  ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                  --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                  ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Was reza with the main team too or was he with the bench players?
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

There wasn't a main team.

Comment

Originally posted by perspolis#1 View Post
                        --------------- Haghighi----------------
                        Heydari-------Hosseini----Sadeghi-----Pouladi
                        ------------Ando-----Neko---------------
                        Jahanbaksh----Azmoun------Dejagah
                        ----------------Gucci--------------
                        This could also work. Azmoun has been employed in many positions for Rubin Kazan, Right Midfield and CAM being two of them other than striker. We need our physicality to overwork the teams in our group, while keeping a counter attacking setup. Shojaei can be brought on as a means of holding the ball and killing the game off. If we need a more defensive change, we could also bring on Rezaeian for Heydari or Ebrahimi for Dejagah/Jahanbaksh
                        I know Azmoun has played CAM but CQ prefers NN or Dejagah in that post.
                        --------------- Haghighi----------------
                        Heydari-------Hosseini----Sadeghi-----Pouladi
                        ------------Ando-----Hajsafi---------------
                        Jahanbaksh/shojaei----NN------Dejagah
                        ----------------Gucci--------------
                        Is CQ's optimal lineup I guess.
                        It is very likely he uses different combination in first round but he will come close to his optimal lineup in NeXT round.

Comment

i don't know, i just got this feeling that Reza is gonna have a great AC, and score an asssload of goals..!!?

Comment

Ghoochannejhad or Sardar?

Originally posted by ghermez agha View Post
                            Was reza with the main team too or was he with the bench players?
                            As martin said, it is my speculation that the orange team was the main team and no Gucci wasn't on that team he was the sole striker for the blue team. I am saying orange team was the main team because it had more fixed players than the other team. For all we know it was just a tactical practice situation. I am going to the training this afternoon as well and hopefully I can find another hole in the covers to watch the session.
                            Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

As martin said, it is my speculation that the orange team was the main team and no Gucci wasn't on that team he was the sole striker for the blue team. I am saying orange team was the main team because it had more fixed players than the other team. For all we know it was just a tactical practice situation. I am going to the training this afternoon as well and hopefully I can find another whole in the covers to watch the session.
                              Thanks for your feedback, very much appreciated!
                              Team Meli Iran
                              Perspolis FC
                              Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                              X