Ali Daei class act message to Nekonam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali Daei class act message to Nekonam

Daei is very happy that Neko is about to break his record of playing for TM. Neko will pass Daei's record during AFC games if no injury accure and his play against Iraq was to accelerate Neko's goal. Ali is also hopping that his goal scoring record will also be broken by an Iranian. Daei also indicated that despite the fact that TM did not have a good preparation yet he believes in CQ and TM players to deliver for Iran. He wishes that TM will reach the final of AFC when he will be there to watch the game and shake hand with TM caravan.
    پیام علی دایی به نکونام و تیم ملی

به گزارش ایسنا، در حالی که برخی بر این باورند که بازی کردن نکونام مقابل عراق صرفا به منظور شکستن رکورد بازی*های ملی علی دایی بود، سرمربی سابق پرسپولیس طی پیامی به کاپیتان تیم ملی از این موضوع ابراز خوشحالی کرد. در این پیام آمده است: آقا جواد! کاپیتان محترم تیم ملی، تلاش*هایت را ارج می*نهم و از اینکه به زودی عنوان بیشترین بازی ملی در تیم کشورمان نصیب تو می*شود از صمیم قلب خوشحالم و به تو تبریک می*گویم. ورای این رکورد داخلی آرزویم شکست رکورد بهترین گلزن ملی دنیا توسط یک ایرانی است که ان*شاءالله این رکورد در دست یک ایرانی باقی بماند.
    علی دایی در ادامه این پیام آورده است: می*دانم کارلوس کی*روش از تدارکات تیم دلخور است و آن گونه که شایسته تیم ملی بود، این تیم تجهیز و آماده نشد. اما با شناختی که از این مربی بزرگ و تو و هم*بازیانت دارم می*دانم که در عرصه جام ملت*ها افتخارآفرینی خواهید کرد و نشان می*دهید که با وجود همه مشکلات، می*توان فعل خواستن را صرف کرد.
    سرمربی اسبق تیم ملی فوتبال در بخش دیگری از این پیام آورده است به عنوان یک هوادار تیم ملی در لحظه لحظه بازی*هایتان خود را کنارتان می*بینم و برای موفقیت این تیم دعا می*کنم. ان*شاءالله برای دیدار فینال در استرالیا خواهم بود تا از نزدیک جام را در دستان کاپیتان تیم ملی کشورم و سایر ملی*پوشان ببینم. به کاستی*ها و برخی اظهارات مغرضانه توجه نکن. تردیدی ندارم که تو و همبازیانت به همراه کی*روش و کادرش شایسته بهترین*ها هستند. به امید سربلندی ایران و ایرانی.

Last edited by Siavash; 01-05-2015, 10:59 AM.

I thought Nekounam had like 4-5 games left until he would break Daei's record?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      I thought Nekounam had like 4-5 games left until he would break Daei's record?
      i guess with all the friendlies vs random clubs here and there if those are put in to count maybe nekounam surpasses daeis record?

Comment

^ true but game against Iraq was to accelerate that and I have edited the post to reflect that issue.
        Last edited by Siavash; 01-05-2015, 11:01 AM.

Comment

That was Nekous 145th cap? Daei has 149..

Comment

But anyways most probably Nekou will pass Daei during this AC, i just hope he really retires. He will turn 35 this year and is no option for the next WC. Time for young players. We slowly should also find replacements for Ando, Hosseini, Sadeghi, ..

Comment

I know im being pessimistic but are you sure Daei wasn't being sarcastic or the news report isn't BS?

Hard to believe he would say such things, unfortunately...

Comment

Yes it is a class act

Now we see the difference between a fighter Ali Daie and a quitter like Ali Karimi

Comment

I'm not a big fan of Daei's personality and the hypocrisy he often displays in his actions. However, I will give him credit where it's due: he's always been supportive of the national team, the players, and the coach. In occasions like the World Cup and the Asian Cup, he makes an effort to rally people behind the team rather than pull them down (i.e. Ghalenoei).

As for Nekounam, he will officially be the record holder if he plays 5 more matches. This means Iran will have to get to the Semi-Finals. If Nekounam does plan on retiring (which I reckon he will), I'm sure the Sweden match will be a 'goodbye' of sorts for him and potentially some others. I hope the members who are attending that match have a great time.
                  Last edited by K. Nader; 01-05-2015, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
                    Yes it is a class act
                    Now we see the difference between a fighter Ali Daie and a quitter like Ali Karimi
                    Its not as simple as that my friend to make one legend into a fighter and label another as a quitter.
                    Last edited by jahandoost; 01-05-2015, 11:25 AM.

Comment

As long as an Iranian keeps the goal record, I'm glad.

Comment

daei shire

Comment

And this is what Nekou said in response: "Even with 200 caps, I still won't be Daei"

پاسخ جواد نکونام به نامه حمایتی دایی:با ۲۰۰ بازی ملی هم علی دایی نمی شوم

Comment

Can't be wishing for Nekounam to retire given the alternatives currently. If he was keeping good players out and we were just playing him because of his stature and leadership maybe but he's still miles ahead of the likes of Ebrahimi and what-not which is worrying. When he goes, he'll take a hell of a lot of our strength with him.

Comment

Wow for the first time in my 43 years of life I can honestly say our TM has the highest spirits and very very optimistic for our chances to go to the AC finals
                              Friendship and sportsman ship is the keys of our boys success

Comment

Working...
                              X