X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sarbaz View Post
    I predict if we play Japan in the final we will loose 2-1
    If we play Australia in the final we will win 2-1
    If we make it to the final, we will win it no matter which team we will play against.

Most disappointing episode with Daie for me was his WC 2006 participation. The letter is welcomed.
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Daie is a PR genius.

Comment

Originally posted by Hadi View Post
        Daie is a PR genius.
        I don't think you have to be genius to put out this sort of message!
        Just a healthy amount of common sense.

If he stayed quiet, then it would've been a not so smart thing to do.
        If he said something bitter instead, it would've been a dumb thing to do!

He is our football ambassador and an international icon, you would expect him to show some class and behave in a manner consistent with his status in world football!

Comment

Daie is a great guy but he can't handle pressure of coaching big teams like TM or Perspolis. He needs to coach teams like Saba, Saipa, Naft ect.. Basically teams with no "Hashie"

Comment

PFDC members and their age-phobia! Why on earth would Nekunam want to retire when he still plays in Europe and he is still way ahead of other candidates in his position !? (Ebrahimi is a CM not a DM)

Comment

What’s all this Instagram talk about Ali Daei vs Arabs? What’s the back story?

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                What’s all this Instagram talk about Ali Daei vs Arabs? What’s the back story?
                Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
                Daei responds:

This is his response after the picture that Omar Khar refugee guy uploaded.

Comment

A Saudi player also made some disrespectful comments towards Daei as well. It wasn't just Khar bin.

Comment

I don't get it thought, why were the Arabs taking jabs at Daei in the first place? What's it got to do with him?

Comment

Originally posted by Kian B. View Post
                      I don't get it thought, why were the Arabs taking jabs at Daei in the first place? What's it got to do with him?
                      Because he raped Saudis back then when he was a player and they are still pissed about that.

Comment

F*** LOLSyria and LOLSaudi Arabia.

Comment

Where are the PFDC racism brigade calling Daei racist?

It takes two to tango. Arabs are racist toward Iran. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by Omid177 View Post
                            Because he raped Saudis back then when he was a player and they are still pissed about that.
                            !!

I don't like using the word "rape", but he did devaste them and is the top goalscorer in the World. Jealousy is an ugly.. ugly ugly trait. And money can't buy you everything

Good on Ali Daei for sticking up for Iran and Iranians.

Comment

Ali Daei

Comment

Originally posted by teammelli1 View Post
                                Ali Daei
                                This man is a true legend and vatanparast. Always defended the name of Iran on and off the field, both against foreigners and separatists.

Comment

Working...
                                X