Ali Jabbari an Iranian hero the winner of two AFC cup [video]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ali Jabbari an Iranian hero the winner of two AFC cup [video]

without a doubt Ali Jabbari was one one the best Iranian midfielders ever who won two AFC cup with TM and two ACL cup with Esteghlal (Taj). I thought this would be the right time for this video hoping TM players will see this which will sure boost their morals. Jabbai a simple Iranian hero who will never be forgotten from the mind of true Iranian football fans. We will always love you Ali Jabbari!

Last edited by Siavash; 01-05-2015, 02:25 PM.

Thank you and what a great video to watch. I grew up watching Ali Jabbari and his colleagues playing great football for club and country with zest, vigour and unmatched passion. This group of players put Iran and its football on the Asian footballing map. I think its time that someone started a movement to raise their profile of these guys who gave their all to the country and club for free. Not just their profile but a full recognition of their contribution to Iran. I agree with Mr Jabbari that they should be treated as VIP and have their own elevated areas at grounds where they either choose to go to or are invited to watch football matches. In Iran we readily talk about respecting our elder in all aspects of our lives however watching this video and the evidence suggests otherwise. If authorities don't care then may be the masses should act as pressure groups to put this wrong right.

Comment

30 metri ha !!!!!

Comment

How did his son pass?
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

^ not sure' probably he was sick.

Comment

all I can say is ...we are a huge mess not to take care of our heroes. just wow!!!
            __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
            We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

unfortunately there is NO word mentioned on Parviz Ghilichkhani by IRIB or Iranian media, whom to many was the best Iranian footballer ever.
              Ghilichkhani lifted the Asian Cup 3 times, the last as TM captain.
              But since his out-spoken political views contradict IR, they somehow diluted his name from Iranian Football.

Today we have the Ali Daei vs Ali Karimi camp, arguing who was the best ever.
              In the past we had the Parviz Ghilichkhani vs Ali Parvin camp who had the same argument...

anyway, Ali Jabbari was a true legend of Iranian Football with a remarkable career.
              CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
              X