Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PFDC Mafia: EUROSPORT Suggestion

Hi guys,
    there is a section on Eurosport where you can provide your ideas.
    I wrote them that they are making a huge mistake by not broadcasting the Asian Cup.
    They are holding the rights for hole europe and show random games like fucking qatar vs UAE.
    As soon as my idea gets published i will prove the link. Go and vote for it. Maybe we can change something.
    They only need to set up a player with pay demand service. Either for single games or a week pass or something like that.
    That's not rocket science.

Edit:

Here is the link: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/1...aft-2015-im-tv
    Press on "Stimme" which means vote. And feel free to add a comment.
    IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Good idea ! Done

Comment

done!!!!

Comment

done and shared with my fb friends, great idea

Comment

Though my idea about a world wide sports channel box seems to be rocket nuclear science for those people..

Comment

And lol nice that you can give 3 votes, only in Germany

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
              And lol nice that you can give 3 votes, only in Germany
              germany and iran

Comment

Awesome. Done.

Comment

done :-)
                  __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
                  We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Awesome, please keep them coming. Also non-European members please.

Vote and then sign here as inspiration for others please .

Comment

good idea
                      done

Comment

Ali, what's the number of votes on? Keep us updated

Comment

Ali, what's the number of votes on? Keep us updated
                          I still didn't figure out what the heck that means. You have 3 votes so make sure to use them all.
                          Those mofos simply can't ignore us.

As Martin Reza said, those streams (thx to Mr S. ) should be the last option.
                          I just can't believe that noone came to the idea to serve this market.
                          How many people of the competing teams do live in Europe?!?!
                          Us iranians in germany alone are about 120k (!)
                          Imagine London and other capitals.....
                          And that's only iran.
                          I would gladly pay money to watch it in HD instead of illegal shitty lagging buffering streams.
                          IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

^ The channel market is so messed up. Like they didn't broadcast volleyball world cup. Tbh Eurosport is shit, they show a LOT of crappy sports.

Comment

^ The channel market is so messed up. Like they didn't broadcast volleyball world cup. Tbh Eurosport is shit, they show a LOT of crappy sports.
                              To all members!!
                              call this number: +49 89 958 29 299 or send an email: info@eurosport.com
                              This is Eurosport directly in Munich and i talked to a lady just right now and told her about the issue.
                              She speaks english and german.
                              She promised to report the issue to the responsible persons.
                              Well that can be bs of course but i think if we make some noice they are aware of us and our demand.
                              As said, it's easy money for them and less headache for us.
                              Abtin jan: i told her that it's ridiculous to put other sports above football. Not disrespecting wintersports or darts here but a major tournament like Asian Cup should be broadcasted basta!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X