PFDC Mafia: EUROSPORT Suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PFDC Mafia: EUROSPORT Suggestion

Classic Iranian attitude. Unable to control their anger.

Comment

Originally posted by Ali.Karimi79 View Post
      Please mate tell me this wasn't you.
      Whoever wrote that, that is totally counterproductive and will ruin our chances.
      Beside that it gives us bad reputation aswell.
      come on man
      are you really that naive..? these scheduling decisions were made weeks/months ago, with overall Rating and the ensuing projected advertising $$ as the primary objectives in mind ..!
      did you honestly think they are going to change it for you guys, because of a few emails..??

just give them a piece of your mind and let them have a few more things in the back of their mind the next time they so easily decide to give iran related broadcast the shaft..!!
      besides the variety in tone of the comments only works to give it more weight and gives em a better realization of the variety of backlashes that could result from their actions...!! and helps to make them remember it better..!!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
        come on man
        are you really that naive..? these scheduling decisions were made weeks/months ago, with overall Rating and the ensuing projected advertising $$ as the primary objectives in mind ..!
        did you honestly think they are going to change it for you guys, because of a few emails..??

just give them a piece of your mind and let them have a few more things in the back of their mind the next time they so easily decide to give iran related broadcast the shaft..!!
        besides the variety in tone of the comments only works to give it more weight and gives em a better realization of the variety of backlashes that could result from their actions...!! and helps to make them remember it better..!!
        Duste Aziz,

i am fully aware that they won't change anything. I talked to them myself by phone and also postet their reply via email here.
        We want them to remeber us right? That they know about the iranian fan base right?
        So why the Fuck you come up with ISIS or iranian internet mafia?!
        You wanted them to remember us the next time?! congratulation mate, it worked. But not in the way we wanted. Don't you think that these comments could damage us or even make them taking decisions against us?!
        Yes the variety of tone works but dragging ISIS in here is simply retarded.
        It ruins everything in the future too.

Do us a favour and edit it or delete it. I could use the report button but i appeal to your common sense to do it yourself.
        Peace.
        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Comment

As Ali said, they will now remember us, and maybe show some of our WCQ matches next time.

Comment

Formerly known as Persianking!
              Follow me @
              instagram/iranscout
              instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

I think we shouldn't give up and we should reply back (after their biathlon BS reply) to ask why Qatar, and other gooz countries have all their group matches broadcasted but not iran with a more important diaspora.

Comment

We're up to nr. 11, keep the votes coming!

Comment

#10 with 22 comments
                    Formerly known as Persianking!
                    Follow me @
                    instagram/iranscout
                    instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Working...
                    X