• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australia lead 2-1. Well I guess we won't be seeing an upset today

Comment

Very nice goal by Aussies.

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
        This Massimo Luongo fella of theirs is only 22 and plays in 3rd tier English football. However, apparently he's been killing it in training and forced Mark Bresciano out the opening game with a surprise start. He's a beast! Non-stop running and strong. Composed on the ball as well. He made that run and assist for Cahill's goal.

Watch out for this guy in the tournament.
        You said it first dude. awesome header by the shortest player.
        IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
          And people here on PFDC think the 3rd tier of English football is not good enough for Team Melli...
          True that. It is good enough if you are a young talent and starting games like he is! Similar to our very Jahanbakhsh except this guy is a bit older and is more of a AM/CM player.

And he scores!!! What a beast! I knew it

Comment

This Massimo Luongo fella of theirs is only 22 and plays in 3rd tier English football. However, apparently he's been killing it in training and forced Mark Bresciano out the opening game with a surprise start. He's a beast! Non-stop running and strong. Composed on the ball as well. He made that run and assist for Cahill's goal.

Watch out for this guy in the tournament.
            Your guy just scored. any other predictions? will iran go all the way?

Comment

Australia deserve the 2-1 lead

Comment

True that. It is good enough if you are a young talent and starting games like he is! Similar to our very Jahanbakhsh except this guy is a bit older and is more of a AM/CM player.

And he scores!!! What a beast! I knew it
                To be honest, inviting Shervin Radjabali-Fardi who plays for Hansa Rostock in 3.Bundesliga isn't a bad idea. At least try him out, if he is not any good he will get crossed off like Omid Nazari. Ryan Tafazolli is another player who should be given a try-out for WCQ 2018. He will most likely go to the Scottish Premier League next season.

But let's go back to the game. Aussies will kill Kuwait now. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                  Your guy just scored. any other predictions? will iran go all the way?
                  I will make that call when I see all the teams play first for at least 2-3 games

For now, Iran's chances are high of making the semi-finals. Will they make it past that? I'll have to see the form Aussies and Korea are in when they face each other first

Comment

Why do Iranian show hosts always wear the most flamboyant shirt colours?

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                      Flamboyant is too soft..I'd say ugly as hell.

Comment

3 shots on goal and 3 goals lol. According to stats if kuwait is able to get 2 shots on goal it will be 3-2 for al kuwait

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            To be honest, inviting Shervin Radjabali-Fardi who plays for Hansa Rostock in 3.Bundesliga isn't a bad idea. At least try him out, if he is not any good he will get crossed off like Omid Nazari. Ryan Tafazolli is another player who should be given a try-out for WCQ 2018. He will most likely go to the Scottish Premier League next season.

But let's go back to the game. Aussies will kill Kuwait now. Lol
                            Yeah I agree! CQ has already been trying out with likes of Nazari, Atazadeh? (how to spell his name?), Davari, etc. Hope CQ gives these guys some chances too in build up for WCQ.

Yeah Kuwait are done. They don't look so fit either compared to Aussie players. I don't see them getting back in the game and even they do, it will be difficult not to concede again because Aussie will keep pressuring them and Kuwait isn't a 90min team. Some of them were gassed out after 35mins there...

Comment

aussie is up 2-1 but the goals they scored, was against kuwait defense weakness, but aussie defense is weak

Comment

Australia vs. Kuwait [AFC Asian Cup 2015] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

I don't think that this Australian team can win it all. Home advantage will help them achieve more probably, however I think that Iran, SK and Japan would all stop them. Very fragile defense

Comment

Working...
                                X