Australia vs. Kuwait [AFC Asian Cup 2015] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
    Yeah I agree! CQ has already been trying out with likes of Nazari, Atazadeh? (how to spell his name?), Davari, etc. Hope CQ gives these guys some chances too in build up for WCQ.

Yeah Kuwait are done. They don't look so fit either compared to Aussie players. I don't see them getting back in the game and even they do, it will be difficult not to concede again because Aussie will keep pressuring them and Kuwait isn't a 90min team. Some of them were gassed out after 35mins there...
    Atashkadeh and he retired got injured to much couldn't take it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
      I don't think that this Australian team can win it all. Home advantage will help them achieve more probably, however I think that Iran, SK and Japan would all stop them. Very fragile defense
      i agree, the goal they let it, was a poor defending

Comment

It's their first game..I don't think we can conclude much at the early stages of the tournament. Australia did well against Netherlands and Chile, I don't expect them not to make the top 3.

Comment

Anyone has a good stream? Footballitarin is messing up.

Comment

Okay looks like Kuwait not really looking to attack (damage control) but still park the bus and counter if they can. Aussies want more goals, they pushing their wingbacks forward and going at it! Looks like both are concerned with GD. Mostly with Australia who wanna make sure they finish 1st in their group ahead of S. Korea if they draw their encounter.

Comment

we still have to wait two days until our game, dammit

Comment

these grassrolling teams get so used to grassrolling that even when they are down a goal, they grassroll
                “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

I must say though, I expected Australia to do a lot better than this.

Comment

Iran holds the record for the fastest goal scored in the asian cup

"By the way, we were quite close to the quickes #AsianCup opener's opener. So far, the record stands on 6 minutes; Iran 1988 & Thailand 2007."

https://twitter.com/Sandal4Goalpost/...79211156246531

Comment

lamassab ajab shooti zad in number 7...

Comment

penalty for australia.

kuwait is getting demolished.

Comment

Penalty for Australia!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                            I must say though, I expected Australia to do a lot better than this.
                            what?! They are killing Kuwait so far.
                            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

peanlty aussie

Comment

3-1, goal on penalty!!

Comment

Working...
                                X