Australia vs. Kuwait [AFC Asian Cup 2015] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bi-Honar

I don't know about you but I will be watching all the games and I really need a rest in between games. It also give the people in the stadium a chance to leave and get to a TV set to watch the second game. The way they had it for the WC was perfect but now it just seems rushed.

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
      You're so lucky you live in Australia, please go to all TM games on our behalf
      Being at the game in 1997 was enough. I just cant believe Team Melli is coming to my home AGAIN for more games.

I will be going to the first group game only but have already planned to go to all the finals, wherever they are.
      I will be cheering our boys on behalf of all of you boys.

Also......If the games started any earlier people would not go due to being at work and any later finish for the second game and they might not go due to late finish.

Comment

WOW, has Fahad Al-Enezi not been invited to the Kuwait squad? That guy can run faster than Jesus Navas ffs.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
          Being at the game in 1997 was enough. I just cant believe Team Melli is coming to my home AGAIN for more games.

I will be going to the first group game only but have already planned to go to all the finals, wherever they are.
          I will be cheering our boys on behalf of all of you boys.

Also......If the games started any earlier people would not go due to being at work and any later finish for the second game and they might not go due to late finish.
          One request to the Iranian fans that will be going to the matches: don't be quiet. Often, with Team Melli matches, the fans start screaming and cheering for the first 5 minutes and then just quiet down until a goal is scored. In Qatar 2011, we were supposed to have more fans against S. Korea but the Koreans out-cheered the Iranians for much of the match.

Enjoy the match and make it a nightmare for the opponents!

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
            Bi-Honar

I don't know about you but I will be watching all the games and I really need a rest in between games. It also give the people in the stadium a chance to leave and get to a TV set to watch the second game. The way they had it for the WC was perfect but now it just seems rushed.
            That makes sense. You're a real trooper if you're going to watch all the games - even on the West coast they go till 3 a.m.! I wish I could have done that, but the times are terrible for us in the Eastern time zone - az kauro zendegi miofteem if we miss that much sleep!

I'll definitely catch all of Iran's games and hopefully a few others on the weekends. Starting at the knock-out stage though, I'll watch everything if we're still in it.

Comment

anybody planning on waking up at 4 AM to watch this?
              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by Abbas7595 View Post
                WOW, has Fahad Al-Enezi not been invited to the Kuwait squad? That guy can run faster than Jesus Navas ffs.
                Passport issues stopped him from going. I believe he's a Bedouin and requested to be granted Kuwaiti citizenship and a passport but the authorities refused.

And just yesterday, they received confirmation that their captain and first-choice keeper Nawaf Al Khaldi had not recovered from his injury to make it so they're not in good shape.

I expect goals, goals, goals given both defences are turd.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                  No, not even bothering to wake up for our own bezan ziresh crap football nevermind this.

Comment

Wrong forum bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Taz View Post
                      Passport issues stopped him from going. I believe he's a Bedouin and requested to be granted Kuwaiti citizenship and a passport but the authorities refused.
                      And just yesterday, they received confirmation that their captain and first-choice keeper Nawaf Al Khaldi had not recovered from his injury to make it so they're not in good shape.
                      I expect goals, goals, goals given both defences are turd.
                      Oh I see, Thanks for the info.
                      That's bloody unlucky for Kuwait. Best thing they can do is Park the Bus and resist for 30 mins. I think then the Australian fans will start to get tired and it will effect the team itself.
                      Hopefully a good game!

Comment

Originally posted by Abbas7595 View Post
                        Very strage that Iraq not have Karrar Jassim, Kuwait Al-Enezi, North Korea Jong Tae-Se and Hong Young-Jo... Little teams not call one of the best players!? Maybe they try a new generation. About Jong Tae Se, he is my player and Kim Young Un not give permission to call him because he live in South Korea now, and is considered a spy for Staff of DPR Korea. The Asia is very insecure, is a continent so beautiful that I love, most cultural but have this stupid things that spoil football.
                        I'm happy to see Asian Cup in a beautiful country like Australia, good stadium, good condition, good beach, good sun, good people and good Nation. Let's go Iran, this is our YEAR!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                          I most likely will, good way to prepare myself for waking up at 4 AM on Sunday
                          Team Meli Iran
                          Perspolis FC
                          Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Originally posted by Darloc View Post
                            No, not even bothering to wake up for our own bezan ziresh crap football nevermind this.
                            Man! Aren't you a die hard fan of TM! 😶
                            sigpicVIVA K8RIMI

Comment

TM Games

Does that mean most of our TM games is 3-5 am eastern time?

Comment

Originally posted by jumba47 View Post
                                Does that mean most of our TM games is 3-5 am eastern time?
                                Yup
                                Team Meli Iran
                                Perspolis FC
                                Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Working...
                                X