No announcement yet.

Australia vs. Kuwait [AFC Asian Cup 2015] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australia is probably the worst country to have any sort of the worldwide tournament.

Comment

Can't wait for this game to kick of. Its 8 in the morning in europe right?

Comment

9am GMT which is 10am for you, I think.

Comment

i hope Kuwaities pull an upset..! but highly unlikely..!

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
            anybody planning on waking up at 4 AM to watch this?
            hell no
            good thing about that OWS $10 monthly deal in USA is that you can wake up in the morning and then watch the games you missed up to a week back ? i think

Comment

Originally posted by Darloc View Post
              No, not even bothering to wake up for our own bezan ziresh crap football nevermind this.
              You my friend are the worst kind of supporter and the negative Iranian no one likes. Isn't it hard going through life with such a bleak outlook?
              Vay behalet agar bad az 2-3 bord bebinam harfe khoob bezani. Mizaram to...........

Originally posted by pdot View Post
              Australia is probably the worst country to have any sort of the worldwide tournament.
              Why is that?

Originally posted by persian8iran View Post
              I'm happy to see Asian Cup in a beautiful country like Australia, good stadium, good condition, good beach, good sun, good people and good Nation. Let's go Iran, this is our YEAR!
              You couldnt have said it better bro. Australians LOVE sport like no other.

Hows this for the next 2 months in Melbourne.....
              Asia Cup 2015
              Australian Open Tennis
              F1 GP
              Cricket World Cup
              and in July we have Real Madrid, Man City and AS Roma coming down

If thats not the sporting capital of the world I dont know what is......

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
                You my friend are the worst kind of supporter and the negative Iranian no one likes. Isn't it hard going through life with such a bleak outlook?
                Vay behalet agar bad az 2-3 bord bebinam harfe khoob bezani. Mizaram to...........

Why is that?

You couldnt have said it better bro. Australians LOVE sport like no other.

Hows this for the next 2 months in Melbourne.....
                Asia Cup 2015
                Australian Open Tennis
                F1 GP
                Cricket World Cup
                and in July we have Real Madrid, Man City and AS Roma coming down

If thats not the sporting capital of the world I dont know what is......
                Because of the time zone conflict. Any other country in the world would give us better start times.

Comment

Looks like the stadium will be completely sold out for this game. Should be exciting

Comment

A draw will demoralize the Aussies, and empower the Kuwaitis! Goooo Kuwait!!!

Comment

Ahla Kuwait! Always cheering for the underdog except when Iran is playing!

Searched everywhere on youtube to find a kuwaitti football song this was the only thing i found lol

Comment

Originally posted by eerooni View Post
                        A draw will demoralize the Aussies, and empower the Kuwaitis! Goooo Kuwait!!!
                        Are you nuts?
                        Australia is the best KSA killer in the tournement. Australia and South Korea will promote and will face Saudi and UZ.

Comment

Australia vs. Kuwait [AFC Asian Cup 2015] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Hopefully Aussies will smash the Kuwaitis.

Comment

Originally posted by DireStraits View Post
                            Are you nuts?
                            Australia is the best KSA killer in the tournement. Australia and South Korea will promote and will face Saudi and Korea.
                            You are right! My bad!!

Comment

Bezanan Koweito khord konan.
                              DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

The longer Australia is in the tournament the longer there will be local excitement.

Personally I hope Iran meets Australia in the semi final.

I have my Australia top on right now and will be cheering loudly for them at the game tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X