Australia vs. Kuwait [AFC Asian Cup 2015] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
    Is this the subscription through dishworld/Roku? Bc on tv, the best quality i can get is SD.
    yes, through dishworld..I have Roku and also watch on my mac and it IS HD.. just for your info. maybe 720 p but definitely HD and not even a single drop in a frame :-)
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Comment

Kuwait playing

And this is why I laugh people saying Australia will destroy kuwait and Iran will thrash Bahrain. With just a bit of luck the underdog can easily get a draw or maybe a win. It's AFC we talking about...

Comment

Khiabani: "Hanooz zoode begim Australia bazi ro bakhte".

No crap dumbass. It's the 18th minute.

Comment

Throwback to the time we defeated kuwait 3-2. Ansarifard, Karim ansarifard, scored the winning goal for us.

Comment

Originally posted by jumba47 View Post
            And this is why I laugh people saying Australia will destroy kuwait and Iran will thrash Bahrain. With just a bit of luck the underdog can easily get a draw or maybe a win. It's AFC we talking about...
            look at this opportunist.

Comment

For those complaining about Australia's ranking, watch this match.

Comment

Huge upset if Kuwait wins this game.

Comment

Edit yikes that was stupid

Comment

Originally posted by ZandiJoon View Post
                    You voted for Bahrain to win against Iran. What are you on exactly? Bipolar much?
                    Not a single person predicted the underdog Bahrain was gonna win, so I voted for them.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                      Khiabani: "Hanooz zoode begim Australia bazi ro bakhte".

No crap dumbass. It's the 18th minute.
                      Haha did he even watch the world cup opening match between Croatia and Brazil? Same shit. They are so retarded, and uneducated it's unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by jumba47 View Post
                        Not a single person predicted the underdog Bahrain was gonna win, so I voted for them.
                        Yeah no I didn't get your point at first, my bad

Comment

by the way, I hope I get to hear the arab commentary on kuwait's goal. I can imagine the guy going wild in the typical arab commentator fashion.

"Allah, Allah, Goooooooal, yastahjel, ya rab, ya kuwait, goal fil madinatal melbourne"

Comment

Lol, Australia confused as shit.

Comment

Kuwait will be completely parking the bus right now, Australia all out on attack.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                                by the way, I hope I get to hear the arab commentary on kuwait's goal. I can imagine the guy going wild in the typical arab commentator fashion.
                                "Allah, Allah, Goooooooal, yastahjel, ya rab, ya kuwait, goal fil madinatal melbourne"
                                more like Allaaaah, allaaaah, goaaaaal, koooraaaa, ya rab al muttaakhable al kuwaitiiiiiiiii.

Comment

Working...
                                X