Time Zones
    Los Angeles - Vancouver: 01:00
    New York - Toronto: 04:00
    London - Lissabon: 09:00
    Amsterdam - Brussels - Berlin - Stockholm: 10:00
    Tehran: 12:30

Streams
    Footballitarin
    Last edited by K. Nader; 01-07-2015, 05:45 AM.

I'll be going to this.

Will be a big game with a big crowd. Looking forward to it.

Also......I'm pretty sure 8pm in Sydney equates to 12:30pm in Tehran. Not 11:30am. Might want to check the rest of the times to make sure they are correct or out by an hour also.

Comment

I ask the MODS to allow the AFC Asian Cup match day threads to stay in the main forum so that our members will have greater exposure. We had a AFC Asian Cup-specific forum created in 2011 but it seems we will not be doing that this year. In any case, I can create the match-day threads similar to the ones for the 2014 FIFA World Cup.

*Thanks goes out to Kiarash for providing me with the template for the match-day thread.

*If possible, can a MOD sticky the thread. It would be greatly appreciated!
      Last edited by K. Nader; 01-06-2015, 08:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
        I'll be going to this.

Also......I'm pretty sure 8pm in Sydney equates to 12:30pm in Tehran. Not 11:30am. Might want to check the rest of the times to make sure they are correct or out by an hour also.
        I just figured the same thing. Different sources post different things for the opening match. On the front page of the Asian Cup website, it says it starts at 19:00 (fixed in this thread) whereas elsewhere it shows 19:30.

I'm guessing the opening ceremony will be at 19:00 and the match will start 30 minutes later.

Comment

your time zone is wrong ,New york and toronto is 4am not 3am

Comment

Originally posted by ehsan singapore View Post
            your time zone is wrong ,New york and toronto is 4am not 3am
            No, he is right.
            http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...&p1=152&p2=179

Back to the game. I predict Kuwait getting soorakhed in front of many Aussie fans in a huge stadium. 3-0 minimum, Tim Cahill maybe with a hattrick.

Comment

Australia vs. Kuwait [AFC Asian Cup 2015] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Well apparently Australia will unleash their dark horse, Antonis at one stage of the match.

Comment

Eurosport 2 (HD) will broadcast the game, at 10:00 CET .

Comment

Agha Nader

According to the official afc web site the game starts at 20:00
                  local time in Melbourne which equates to:

Comment

Originally posted by Damavand View Post
                    Agha Nader

According to the official afc web site the game starts at 20:00
                    local time in Melbourne which equates to:

It seems the times are conflicting everywhere but I guess it has to do with the opening ceremony. I'll make the changes.

Comment

I really hate how AFC has not allowed enough time between the 2 games which will be played each day. At the WC there was at least 1 hour before one game would end and the other began but with the Asian Cup there is only around 15 min between the 2 games.

Comment

Australia vs. Kuwait [AFC Asian Cup 2015] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

I really hate how AFC has not allowed enough time between the 2 games which will be played each day. At the WC there was at least 1 hour before one game would end and the other began but with the Asian Cup there is only around 15 min between the 2 games.
                        Arab Football Confederation, what did you expect??

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                          No, he is right.
                          http://www.timeanddate.com/worldcloc...&p1=152&p2=179

Back to the game. I predict Kuwait getting soorakhed in front of many Aussie fans in a huge stadium. 3-0 minimum, Tim Cahill maybe with a hattrick.
                          if you notice the game start 8pm local time, but you put 7pm local time, so the game is 4am not 3am

Comment

Why, what difference does it make to you?

The games are already going until 10 p.m. which is really at the limit of your body's internal clock for intense physical activity - pushing it back an hour would have made the situation worse, especially since there's a major power-down between 10-11 p.m. by the body's internal clock.

On the other hand, pushing the 1st game forward would have caused issues with the scorching heat and high temperatures, making it less safe for the players.

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
                              I'll be going to this.

You're so lucky you live in Australia, please go to all TM games on our behalf
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X