Australia vs. Kuwait [AFC Asian Cup 2015] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
    Lol, good job sherlock. I should have qualified that my original posts didn't do anything to incite your overreaction and cursing at me. I'll lick your gf's butthole anytime. I'm sure she'd be happy to have me. You insulted me, so I retorted, with something that had to do with our argument. I didn't tell you to f*** off because I can't think of anything more clever. That was the product of the excellent mind of Mr. onebloodfool.

You want to keep fighting with me? Let's keep going.

Please feel free to call me all the names you like.

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
      is there any way Iran can meet Australia or Japan in the finals?
      Oz must finish second in their group and Japan first in order for them to be on the opposite side of the draw to us

Comment

Originally posted by babak_australia View Post
        Can you two fuck off somewhere else please and stop hijacking these threads.
        Are you talking to me and onebloodfool or did you mean to quote 4 different people talking about 4 different things? I'm not quite sure. We are also only talking in one thread, so I don't know what you mean by "these threads." I haven't had an argument on pfdc in a long time. Also, we were having an argument about football that devolved (tis the life on an internet forum). So, unless you want to make an arguments thread and ask the mods to keep it open for this isolated argument or for all future arguments, we will have to talk about it here. I think onebloodfool liked your comment because you didn't quote him, so he thought you weren't talking to him lol.

But yeah, nice try coming in all like "eff off!" when your last post was the exact argument I was posting to onebloodfool. You're just lucky he didn't choose you to troll tonight. I wish he would have chosen you so I could have come in and be like "hey guys, stop clogging up the boards!!!!" and try to get some thanks or whatever.

Comment

This type of game shows that it isnt as easy as some may think to play defensively and not concede. Kuwait tried to play the way we did and got 4 goals against them and there couldve been more. Some people were saying any team could play defensively but gotta give props to our back line for not conceding to nigeria and argentina for 91 minutes.

Comment

I honestly think Kuwait played well looking at their capabilities.

Guys Arab teams have improved BIG time. They pass the ball much better than 10 years ago. Go and watch Emarat's last game and see how well they move the ball. The fact is Arab's are no longer riding camels, they are spending money the right way and unfortunately I think it's going to pay-off for them (Qatar, UAE...

The problem is I don't feel any change in our style of play since 10 years ago, Queiroz came and still nothing changed, we just started to run more...

Comment

The Australia team from 97 have changed, so has the Iranian team. A handful of our players moved to professional leagues during the late 90's but the aussies have had many professional players in the best leagues of Europe since the late 80's. We may not have the same talent pool as in 98 but the overall standards of Middle Eastern and Iranian teams has changed alot. The todays Aussies struggle against Middle eastern teams. Last year they barley won over the Saudis whit 2-3 and Libanon 0-1, drew Oman 0-0 and lost to Qatar 1-0. Ok, we had a hard time to during the wcq but for other reasons we had a generation shift and was whit-out a coach during some periods and we all know the story of our lack of preparations. I think this AFC will show again why Iran is called the Asian powerhouse. Today we have a great mix of young talents and experienced players and a world class coaching staff. If we want to win the Asian Cup this year is the year!

Comment

my 5 cents on the game.

http://jahanmagazine.com/australia-s...up-with-a-win/

Sadly the other writers are dead seeing how nobody is writing about the asian cup except me

Comment

i hope bahrain and Qatar GKs are as good as the Kuwaiti keeper.
                  .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Australia vs. Kuwait [AFC Asian Cup 2015] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Originally posted by khodam View Post
                    i hope bahrain and Qatar GKs are as good as the Kuwaiti keeper.

Comment

Just saw the match highlights,

(1) AUS showed some bright moments after a shaky start but definitely nothing amazing, still too early to start making predictions.
                      (2) Also whats up with the empty seats? It's meant to be the opening match!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                        hell no
                        good thing about that OWS $10 monthly deal in USA is that you can wake up in the morning and then watch the games you missed up to a week back ? i think
                        Are you sure?

Comment

Why does other continents make so much Progress compare to Asia. Australia was some what shaky in the start but after a while they were in control of the game. They won 4-1 but could have won 6-1 or 7.
                          I doubt we could beat q8 with 3 goal difference although Q8 was playing better than expected. Lets see if South Koreans can win this Q8 with 3 goal difference.

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                            Are you sure?
                            yea
                            not 100% sure about the Week worth..!?
                            but this morning woke up and watched the Aussie game from earlier that morning in pretty good quality too.. probably 720p..!
                            best part, you can skip through bs commercials or arab anthems and go straight to game..!

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              yea
                              not 100% sure about the Week worth..!?
                              but this morning woke up and watched the Aussie game from earlier that morning in pretty good quality too.. probably 720p..!
                              best part, you can skip through bs commercials or arab anthems and go straight to game..!
                              Yeah it says 8 days to watch. I just got it & they are showing the Aussie Kuwait game. How did you get it for $10 I got it for $14.95 per month

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
                                Yeah it says 8 days to watch. I just got it & they are showing the Aussie Kuwait game. How did you get it for $10 I got it for $14.95 per month
                                yea its a re-broadcast of 3am game earlier ...!
                                you can just go to the original broadcast, then you can fast forward through stuff .

btw
                                the pic quality is also reliant on your Internet speed..! think you need 6-8 mbs min. for best quality..!
                                mine is just 3 meg max currently so that affects pic. qulity im sure..! next week they coming to jack it up to 7meg max and i'll see if that actually made a difference..!!?

Comment

Working...
                                X