Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kia View Post
    How did you get it for $10 I got it for $14.95 per month
    i think you got the full international package, opt only for the SPORT package for $10, it still comes with a few other channels..!!
    they make it awful confusing though and most of the time when you search for it online, it pops the $14.99 deal..!! so i can see how you made that mistake, i almost did too..

ps
    i went with their Roku3 promotion;
    you pay 4 months programing in advance for $40, they throw in a Free Roku Stick ($50 retail)
    OR they give you 1/2price on Roku3 ($50off the $100 Retail)
    if you live in USA, stream Netflix, hulu and stuff alot, I highly recommend the Roku deal.

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
      yea its a re-broadcast of 3am game earlier ...!
      you can just go to the original broadcast, then you can fast forward through stuff .

btw
      the pic quality is also reliant on your Internet speed..! think you need 6-8 mbs min. for best quality..!
      mine is just 3 meg max currently so that affects pic. qulity im sure..! next week they coming to jack it up to 7meg max and i'll see if that actually made a difference..!!?
      Why the price difference though? Do we have the same thing? Mine is Dishworld & One World Sport but on the screen it says One Encore.

Comment

i think you got the full international package, opt only for the SPORT package for $10, it still comes with a few other channels..!!

they make it awful confusing though and most of the time when you search for it online, it pops the $14.99 deal..!! so i can see how you made that mistake, i almost did too..
        I am on the 48 hour free trial now & they didn't even ask for my credit card number yet. When the 48 hours is up will they give me an option for the sprts only package?

Comment

Originally posted by kia View Post
          Why the price difference though? Do we have the same thing? Mine is Dishworld & One World Sport but on the screen it says One Encore.
          like i said its freaking confusing
          go to this and sign up via this for $10 deal
          https://www.dishworld.com/sports

or if you want to take advantage of the Roku deal go here and sign up.
          http://www.dishworld.com/packages/sports/roku

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
            Just saw the match highlights,

(1) AUS showed some bright moments after a shaky start but definitely nothing amazing, still too early to start making predictions.
            (2) Also whats up with the empty seats? It's meant to be the opening match!
            I don't think a AFC opening match has ever been sold out and the opponent was poor. Put Japan vs Australia and you will have a sellout. Promise you that.

Comment

Was expected that they'd win. Hopefully the Iranians in Australia enjoyed the celebrations!
              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                I don't think a AFC opening match has ever been sold out and the opponent was poor. Put Japan vs Australia and you will have a sellout. Promise you that.
                they said it was supposedly sold out..!!
                but probably a bunch of seats were sold to Corporate sponsors who gave em away to folks who didn bother attending.

it seemed like a great atmosphere nonetheless....!! like a million times better than that ShitShow in Gutter 2011 AC..!!
                I hardly saw any more than 15k in stadiums during that cup..! most games half as many, with nearly no Local support..!! i STILL cant believe these corrupt sobs will be hosting a world cup..!!

Comment

Re: Australia vs. Kuwait [AFC Asian Cup 2015] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Australia wasn't too impressive. Kuwait were defending like amateurs. The kuwaitis weren't even jumping up to defend the crosses. None of Australia's goals would have happened against us. I am not very convinced of their performance today. Also, Kuwait was decent offensively. Australia was good in the world cup however and they are still top 4 contenders

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                  AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Lol this thread is very entertaining.

Tbh this was the result I expected.
                    Australia will be a tough team to beat.

Comment

they said it was supposedly sold out..!!
                      but probably a bunch of seats were sold to Corporate sponsors who gave em away to folks who didn bother attending.

it seemed like a great atmosphere nonetheless....!! like a million times better than that ShitShow in Gutter 2011 AC..!!
                      I hardly saw any more than 15k in stadiums during that cup..! most games half as many, with nearly no Local support..!! i STILL cant believe these corrupt sobs will be hosting a world cup..!!
                      From Wikipedia:

The AFC Asian Cup 2011 was not without controversy as concerns were risen about the extremely low crowds at most Asian Cup games not featuring the host nation Qatar. The average attendance was just 12,006, much lower than the previous AFC Asian Cup tournaments. North Korea and the United Arab Emirates both had the lowest attendance numbers with approximately 3,000 and 6,000 attendances respectively.[17] The final match between Japan and Australia saw as many as 3,000 to 10,000 fans with valid tickets denied entry to the stadium[18] which then allegedly sparked small skirmishes among fans, "It was just incredibly badly handled. There were kids and families, not causing any problem, being confronted by riot police and being told they weren't getting in," according to Andy Richardson, Al Jazeera's sports correspondent.[19] The AFC stated that the gates were closed early for security concerns and organisers did not anticipate an influx of Japanese and Australian fans. The organising committee has offered to refund all tickets not redeemed at the match.[20]

After staging the 2006 Asian Games,[21] the 2011 Asian Cup was being closely watched as an indicator to see how Qatar copes with hosting a major international football tournament[22] in preparation for the 2022 FIFA World Cup in Qatar.

Comment

Australia vs. Kuwait [AFC Asian Cup 2015] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Qatar was a horrible host. I don't know how they plan to fill the stadiums come WC 2022.

Comment

^^ Lol, what did you expect kiarash? 2022 will be the biggest failure of all time!

Comment

Btw guys I'm looking for writers if anyone is interested in covering the asian cup sadly most the writers on my site are either to lazy or say they got exams coming up. I got 3 exams myself coming up but i still find time for writing! If anyone is interested tell me!

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                              Qatar was a horrible host. I don't know how they plan to fill the stadiums come WC 2022.
                              well, a first step would be to offer beer to endure their football for 3 times 90 minutes....
                              TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

Full Match in HD with English commentary ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z01yyqxjAng

Aussies look really good in my opinion, notwithstanding that the opponent Kuwait was a team in disarray! .. I am sure it is not going to be same for Aussies against Oman and/S Korea.

Comment

Working...
                                X