Australian Media, Iran is becoming the Asian giant again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Australian football experts said the following about TM.

----------------------------------------
    مایكل* كوكریل (كارشناس فوتبال و مفسر Fox Sport استرالیا):
    در بین تمام تیم*های آسیا فقط ایران دارای یك فرهنگ عمیق فوتبال است كه باعث می*شود قدرت آنها، شما را متعجب كند.
    1) Iran is a team with deep football culture and their power can surprise you.
    --------------------------------------
    مایكل لینچ (ورزشی*نویس سیدنی*مورنینگ هرالد):
    تیمی كه دوست دارم بازی*هایش را دنبال كنم، ایران است. تیم ایران با عنوان تیم ملی*ای شناخته می*شود كه همواره مخلوطی از بازیكنان با سرعت و با مهارت است و استرالیا در سال ۱۹۹۷ هزینه این مهارت ایرانی*ها را داده است. ایران هم*اكنون یك مربی سطح بالا به نام كارلوس كروش دارد و در جام جهانی هم عملكرد خوبی داشت.
    2) I like to follow Iran's TM with speedy and top technical players and we Australia learn about their expertise in 1997. TM has a top coach and did well at the WC.
    سباستیان هاست (فوتبال*نویس سیدنی مورنینگ هرالد):
    اشكان دژاگه از بازیكنانی است كه می*تواند ستاره این دوره جام ملت*ها باشد. سرعت و جرأت اشكان كمك بزرگی در پیروزی*های ایران است.
    3) Ashkan is one of the players that could become the start of AFC-2015. His speed and bravery could be a big help for Iran.
    دومینیك بوسی (گزارشگر ورزشی سیدنی مورنینگ هرالد):
    پیش*بینی من از مدعی اول قهرمانی جام، ایران است. ایران با مدیریت كارلوس كروش سرمربی سابق رئال مادرید تجدید حیات كرده است. شاهزادگان ایرانی بار دیگر در حال تبدیل شدن به غول قاره هستند. آنها با تركیبی از جوانی، تجربه و استعداد بهترین تیم آسیایی جام جهانی بودند. ایران مربی*ای دارد كه كمك می*كند تا به توانایی*های بالقوه خود برسد. ایرانی*ها در دفاع خیلی منظم هستند و از این تیم هر چیزی برمی*آید.
    4) My prediction is that Iran will win the AFC-2015. The Persian princes are becoming the Asian giant again. With a combination of youth, experience and talent Iran was the best Asian team in the WC. CQ help them to reach their potential and TM is very well organized in defense and they capable of making surprises.
    ---------------------------------------
    اسكات مك*الینتر (گزارشگر فوتبال در شبكه SBS استرالیا):
    سردار آزمون مهاجم جوان ايران يكي از استعدادهاي اين دوره جام ملت*هاست كه مي*تواند نام خود را در اين بازي*ها مطرح كند. آنچه دوست ندارم در اين رقابت*ها از دست بدهم، حضور در كنار طرفداران پرشور تيم*هايي چون ايران، عراق و ژاپن است كه برجسته*ترين تماشاگران فوتبال قاره هستند
    5) Sardar Azmoon the young Iranian forward is one the AFC-2015 talents that can shine in the tournament. One thing that I hate to miss is not being able to sit with exiting Iranian football fans which are among the best in Asia.

Last edited by Siavash; 01-06-2015, 10:43 PM.

Idk why, but I found this insanely sarcastic while reading. Especially given how much criticism we have for TM on this forum.

Comment

Did they really call us persian princesses in number 4?

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
        Did they really call us persian princesses in number 4?
        He said persian princes "shahzadeh"
        Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
        http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
        [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
        Villa + Messi =

Comment

^ شاهزادگان ایرانی Persian princes, i fix it.
          Last edited by Siavash; 01-06-2015, 10:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Siavash View Post
            ^ شاهزادگان ایرانی Persian princes, i fix it it.
            Thanks, lol. Thought I was going to have to kick some Aussie ass.

Comment

^ lol, no need for it it was my fault and thanks for pointing.

Comment

Listening to CQ and i have a feeling his right we will not win the asian cup.We shouldn't think were better then Japan or even south Korea i still believe their football is way better then ours.Realistically we should get out of the group stage and final 8.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                X