Beikzadeh is injured... Khanzade coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's very bad news for TM. Bekzadeh is injured...

به گزارش خبرگزاری فارس، محمد خانزاده لحطاتی پیش در تمرین پرسپولیس حاضر شد و با خداحافظی از همه بازیکنان عنوان کرد که می*خواهد به استرالیا برود تا به جای هاشم بیک*زاده در فهرست تیم ملی ایران قرار بگیرد.

وی اعلام کرد: دکتر خانبان پزشک تیم ملی با او تماس گرفته و گفته باید به استرالیا برود

How can he be so fragile?

Comment

Wish him a speedy recovery and all the best, but we have Pooladi as LB, so I'm not too concerned..

Hajsafi can play on that position too so we do not have a deficit.

Comment

what a ---------

Watch it!
        Last edited by Mr.Click; 01-07-2015, 06:28 AM.
        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Btw, isn't it only his hand? Ando played with a broken arm against South Korea in our last WCQ match..

Comment

This is the 2nd time he gets injured at the verge of a major tournament

I don't think he was going to be starter anyway, so it's not a HUGE blow to TM. Not to mention that Khanzadeh is as capable if not more IMHO, he is a natural central player which is the area for which we don't have much depth on our bench and he's much younger - so the experience he'll gain will be much better for TM in the long run. I was a bit surprised that CQ didn't take Khanzadeh to begin with.

Comment

Hope he gets better.

Beikzadeh was not moving too greatly vs. Iraq either. He's not as good as he was last year.

Comment

Btw we haven't been hearing about Khanzadeh, was he even invited to any camps prior to this call up?
                Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Poor beiykzadeh

Definitely the unluckiest TM player ever who lost the WC and AC both due to last min injurey wow
                  I feel terrible fo this guy

Comment

Originally posted by O-ZoNe View Post
                    Btw we haven't been hearing about Khanzadeh, was he even invited to any camps prior to this call up?
                    I'm sure he was on CQ's emergency list.

Comment

Originally posted by Tehranto View Post
                      Hope he gets better.

Beikzadeh was not moving too greatly vs. Iraq either. He's not as good as he was last year.

Comment

If it's a hand injury it shouldn't keep him out. There must be more to it.

Comment

Maybe theres more to it? He was there as an alternative CB, maybe CQ changed his mind after the Iraq game?

Comment

Originally posted by SinaBahali View Post
                            Maybe theres more to it? He was there as an alternative CB, maybe CQ changed his mind after the Iraq game?
                            As far as I know and have read, changes can only be made after the final list, if it's because of injury?

Comment

Originally posted by SinaBahali View Post
                              taking Rafie (as one of the 2 held-backs) over another CB in light of Pejman's injury was a surprise for me to begin with..!! this squad was very thin on CB position and Beikzadeh experiment prove to be a major failure, hence it wouldnt be Unbelievable to assume that this(Khanzadeh 4 Beikzadeh) swap was purely a football decision from CQ.
                              Carlos proved to me to be quiet Ruthless in his final WC squad selection as well, there was hardly any love lust or guilty feeling playing a role in his final WC selection then, he took only those players who deemed best adapted to his planned playing strategy then, and im fairly certain this time is No exception either..!!

besides Hashem had already used up 1favor from CQ for taking him along to Brazil and this time CQ was fresh outa favors..!!

Comment

Working...
                              X