No announcement yet.

Beikzadeh is injured... Khanzade coming

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khanzadeh isn't very good. He is extremely overrated IMO. Khalilzadeh is much better I think, but CQ is the boss and it's his choice.
    I feel bad for beikhzadeh. He is an extremely popular figure in the team, and he his inability to play will be felt by others on the team for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by persepolisfan View Post
      Khanzadeh isn't very good. He is extremely overrated IMO. Khalilzadeh is much better I think, but CQ is the boss and it's his choice.
      tbh, im not so sure i know which one is which, since i dont follow PGL..!! who was the one who got a few call ups and played a little in the AC Qualifiers last year or so..!!?
      also there were some rumors that there was fall out between Khalilzadeh and CQ hence him being mostly shone away since WC, due to reactionary reasons by CQ..!!?? Sorta like Khalatbari's sudden drop-off..!!?

Comment

I feel so bad for beik, he was truly one of our unsung heroes in our last few WCQ's and to end your TM career like this is just sad. Wish him all the best in the future.
        Team Meli Iran
        Perspolis FC
        Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

Poor beikzadeh. Khanzadeh is a good player. He is a bit of a hot head, I hope he dosen't start any fights with the players of the other team, just cut them down like trees (without fouling) as soon as they get the ball, like he does in IPL.

Comment

Beikzadeh is injured... Khanzade coming

Not even an injury to our main CB's will stop us from win the Asian cup. The beast Pouraliganji will take over and we will be fine!

Comment

Re: Beikzadeh is injured... Khanzade coming

Khalilzadeh is definitely better but whatever, I doubt khanzadeh will get minutes.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
              AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Good for Khanzadeh (I prefer him more as CB rather than RB), but I feel bad for Beikzadeh. This is not what he deserves after helping us during the WCQ when we really needed him, bad luck again just like before the World cup.
                Formerly known as Persianking!
                Follow me @
                instagram/iranscout
                instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Apparently it was dejagah who stepped on beikzadehs hand.
                  Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                    tbh, im not so sure i know which one is which, since i dont follow PGL..!! who was the one who got a few call ups and played a little in the AC Qualifiers last year or so..!!?
                    also there were some rumors that there was fall out between Khalilzadeh and CQ hence him being mostly shone away since WC, due to reactionary reasons by CQ..!!?? Sorta like Khalatbari's sudden drop-off..!!?
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

If he left why are there pictures of him still with the team? Can he stay with the team if he won't play in any games?

Comment

Originally posted by pdot View Post
                        If he left why are there pictures of him still with the team? Can he stay with the team if he won't play in any games?
                        Poor Beiky, he's still part of the team though. Sure his presence is a boost for the team. Hope Dejagah doesn't get any guilty feelings lol - and plays to his best.

Comment

Working...
                        X