Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

From Palestine's underdogs to the Aussie return of Iran - here's 5 AC2015 stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From Palestine's underdogs to the Aussie return of Iran - here's 5 AC2015 stories

http://www.foxsports.com.au/football...1fb0f13b76b173
    We are currently witnessing a revolution in Iranian football. Team Melli has never been stronger than it is today, and we will only get better.

Wait... Palestine made it to the AC? How's that even possible?

Comment

Originally posted by KasraKhan View Post
      Wait... Palestine made it to the AC? How's that even possible?
      They have qualified via winning the AFC Challenge Cup.

Comment

Good for them! Wish them luck. Too bad we didnt get to play them in the friendly. Could've helped both teams.

Comment

I hope Palestine gets smashed every game 8-0 for canceling the friendly with us.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
            I hope Palestine gets smashed every game 8-0 for canceling the friendly with us.
            we would have thrashed them 8-0 ourselves, whats the point of playing them?

Comment

KSA too because rumour has it they influenced them politically to cancel the match...

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
              Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Isn't really the fault of the players and fans, so where is the point in hating on themm?

Comment

Working...
                X