Australians complain about time wasting by Arabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Australians complain about time wasting by Arabs

More coaches should express their concern about Arab nations grass-rolling tactics. The refs would then pay a special attention.

I believe that consistent grass-rollers should get a yellow card and then if continued be sent off

به گزارش "ورزش سه"، استرالیا فردا در دیدار افتتاحیه رقابت های جام ملت های آسیا، مقابل کویت قرار خواهد گرفت و ‏ترویسی نگران است که سبک بازی تیم های حوزه خلیج فارس، جذابیت بازی ها را کاهش بدهد.‏
    او به خبرنگاران گفت:" می دانیم که این اتفاق در این تورنمنت تا اندازه ای رخ خواهد داد. ما تلاش می کنیم تا جای ممکن ‏توپ را به گردش در بیاوریم."‏
    ترویسی در پاسخ به این سوال که آیا ممکن است داوران با ممانعت از این وقت کشی ها، به نفع تیم میزبان عمل کنند، ‏گفت:" امیدوارم. ما دیروز با داوران صحبت کردیم و به آنها گفتیم که نگران این موضوع هستیم و آنها هم گفتند که از این ‏موضوع آگاه هستند. امیدوارم کمتر شاهد وقت کشی باشیم."‏
    استرالیا در گروه ‏A، با تیم های کره جنوبی، کویت و عمان همگروه است.‏
    sigpic
    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Khodemon ham agar ye gol bezanim be Australia shoro mikonim vaght koshi, albate vaghtkoshie arabhaa ye chize ajib o gharibie.
    DROOD BAR AHMAD KASRAVI.

Comment

Originally posted by Ardalan View Post
      Khodemon ham agar ye gol bezanim be Australia shoro mikonim vaght koshi, albate vaghtkoshie arabhaa ye chize ajib o gharibie.
      Precisely, rolling the entire pitch before acting as though you are shot is an entirely diffrent story!
      sigpic
      Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Now they will understand our pain. We have been dealing with arab grass rolling for years.

Comment

Lol, sob bekheir..

Comment

Well at least they didn't complain about any odors.
            I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Australia for TM!

Comment

They know our pain. In the interview with Guci the guy knows what Iran should go true in Group stage,

Comment

Nothing good will come of this for them. Did they forget how corrupt AFC is and who is running the show? Things will only change if and when the confederation leadership goes to a non-arab.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
                  Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I am glad of what I saw today, Kuwait is probably not as bad as other their Arab neighbours, but the referee appeared very conscious of playacting and kept the game moving. The Australian fans added to urgency by booing the players that tried a bit of time-wasting.

As long as we don't have Arab referee, may it continue throughout the tournament, we have a good chance of stopping this nonsense.
                    sigpic
                    Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

That's why its always important to score early against these teams. Australia started too slowly.

Comment

Since we will play against Bahrain the masters of grassrolling, i decided to send an email to AFC and asking them to change some stuff for the Iran - Bahrain game so it would make the refree team more aware of their grassrolling before the game starts...here is my mail to AFC :

Dear AFC, In order to stop the unsportmanlike dirty attempt of timewaisting or as some would call it, "grassrolling" , which is always displayed by national teams of the Persian gulf region, specially when they play Iran (My team) and also Australia, Japan and other powerhouses in Asian football.
                        Since i really want the AFC's reputation to grow and become more professional like the likes of UEFA, i would like to suggest you some stuff you could do for the Iran - Bahrain game before the start of the game just to give the ref a good reminder of what might come up with the Bahraini team. Here is what i suggest :

1. When the two teams are entering the field, the Bahrani players should roll all the way to the pitch, hand in hand.

2. When they are standing while Iran's national anthem is being played, the Bahraini players should hold a banner with the text : "together we roll"

3. When it's time for the Bahraini national anthem, the anthem should be replaced with Limpbizkit's song "Rolling" , and as soon as the anthem starts, the Bahraini players must fall down and start to rolling and sing along "Keep rolling rolling rolling rolling"

4. Last but not least, they should end the anthem by yelling : Bismillah, bismillah, we are the AL GRASS-ROLLAH!!!

Thank you

Comment

^ Made my day!

Comment

Originally posted by Abiete View Post
                            Since we will play against Bahrain the masters of grassrolling, i decided to send an email to AFC and asking them to change some stuff for the Iran - Bahrain game so it would make the refree team more aware of their grassrolling before the game starts...here is my mail to AFC :

Dear AFC, In order to stop the unsportmanlike dirty attempt of timewaisting or as some would call it, "grassrolling" , which is always displayed by national teams of the Persian gulf region, specially when they play Iran (My team) and also Australia, Japan and other powerhouses in Asian football.
                            Since i really want the AFC's reputation to grow and become more professional like the likes of UEFA, i would like to suggest you some stuff you could do for the Iran - Bahrain game before the start of the game just to give the ref a good reminder of what might come up with the Bahraini team. Here is what i suggest :

1. When the two teams are entering the field, the Bahrani players should roll all the way to the pitch, hand in hand.

2. When they are standing while Iran's national anthem is being played, the Bahraini players should hold a banner with the text : "together we roll"

3. When it's time for the Bahraini national anthem, the anthem should be replaced with Limpbizkit's song "Rolling" , and as soon as the anthem starts, the Bahraini players must fall down and start to rolling and sing along "Keep rolling rolling rolling rolling"

4. Last but not least, they should end the anthem by yelling : Bismillah, bismillah, we are the AL GRASS-ROLLAH!!!

Thank you
                            I dare you, i double dare you: send it please and also post it on their FB and Twitter site
                            that's epic!
                            IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Having Australia in AFC has braughten a level of modernness that AFC was lacking before
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                              X