Australians complain about time wasting by Arabs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
    Well at least they didn't complain about any odors.
    LMFAO

Comment

We suffered from grassrollers, only because our FA sucked and continues to suck!!! IF our FA was strong, they will complain strongly to both AFC AND FIFA and bring in a ref that red cards any player grassrolling twice and this habit will never return!

Comment

They shouldn't be worried, The refs are gonna make sure they get to the final so they have a full stadium on final match day. I guarantee if we face them in the semi final the refs will make sure we dont win. Mark my words.
        You just got Caged
        K.C McElroy's Fan

Comment

Besides the conversation of grassrolling - my goodness, Asian football sucks.

I swear, I tried, I tried...watched every game so far. Quality is below zero.

No wonder the entire continent gets 4 spots. I think Asia should have only 2 reps at max in WC.

Comment

Originally posted by dariush-44 View Post

No wonder the entire continent gets 4 spots. I think Asia should have only 2 reps at max in WC.
            Totally! Ive been saying this for years. 2 spots is enough. 3rd spot should be a playoff against Africa which are also pretty darn poor too.

AFC will do everything to get Australia to the final and probably China if they can. Its about the $$$.

Comment

^ so you want to see TM in the WC every 64 years? It's the WORLD cup, not the European or Copa America
              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Can't argue with sound logic.
                I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

I didn't even watch a single game. I hate asian football.

Comment

Working...
                  X