No announcement yet.

South Korea vs. Oman [AFC Asian Cup 2015] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I cant see either team troubling Australia in the group.

Comment

damn 1on 1 miss by oman
      forward couldn't control the pass

Comment

wow .... abdulaziz from oman wasting a 1-1 with the korean GK
        “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

koreans go down like Tijuana whores ..!!

Comment

Lee Chung Young continuing his grass rolling.

Comment

Lol. Korea can't finish for jack.

Comment

(Korean Fan): No, those were legitimate injuries. IRANI's always fake, we Koreans are kings and never do harsh tackles. We no grass-roll, only IRANI's.

F*ck SK. I hope Oman ties it up. I see how much shit they talk on us on their Big Soccer boards. They aren't really playing that great. Korea can keep possession all game, but they're not a good team. They are extremely mediocre offensively and defensively. That's why we've been kicking their asses.

Comment

This must be the crappiest S. Korea team I have seen in the past 2 decades, their sole goal was pure fluke. Oman is even crappier than Korea. What a boring match I happened to watch, both teams playing sloppy!

I wish Oman could win, Koreans have become too arrogant and I am sick of playing them in the knockout stages...
                  Last edited by Keano; 01-09-2015, 10:39 PM.

Comment

Kiarash, don't bother with BigSoccer Korea and being nice with the Korean fans. In fact, don't even bother posting there. The vast majority of their fans (aside from a few) are bigoted and 'khod-razi'.

Just my opinion though.

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                      (Korean Fan): No, those were legitimate injuries. IRANI's always fake, we Koreans are kings and never do harsh tackles. We no grass-roll, only IRANI's.

F*ck SK. I hope Oman ties it up. I see how much shit they talk on us on their Big Soccer boards. They aren't really playing that great. Korea can keep possession all game, but they're not a good team. They are extremely mediocre offensively and defensively. That's why we've been kicking their asses.
                      When things don't go well at South Korea they will always try to find a way to bash Iran. We are their scapegoat.

Comment

Korea under immense pressure by Oman. This Korea sucks big time, for sure their worst team in decades!

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post

they are like the arabs of FarEast..!!

Comment

Unfortunately it looks like we are heading to the first tokhmi victory in the Asian Cup 2015.

Comment

damn oman are terrible and very wasteful in the final 3rd..!!
                              its like they do a marvelous job of buildup in MF and then a real bonehead move to loose the ball around SK box.\
                              annoying

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                                Kiarash, don't bother with BigSoccer Korea and being nice with the Korean fans. In fact, don't even bother posting there. The vast majority of their fans (aside from a few) are bigoted and 'khod-razi'.

Just my opinion though.
                                Big soccer is loaded with trolls, especially the Korean members who happen to be unbelievably cocky and arrogant. For some odd reason they full-heartedly hate Iran's football. I stopped posting there 5-6 years ago!

Korea's keeper wasting time. Korea is lucky Oman's offensive players lack what true strikers hold.

Comment

Working...
                                X