South Korea vs. Oman [AFC Asian Cup 2015] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow, Oman really stinking it up with these aimless crosses
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Four minutes of additional time. Come on Oman, you can do it.

Never cheered this much for an Arab team!

Comment

Oman sux big time

As a matter of fact this is a poor result for South Korea

They should have won at least 3-0

Comment

Fuckkkkkk

Comment

Oh man Oman almost equalized, Korean keeper deflected the ball hitting the cross bar

Comment

son humming must be the most over-rated player of this tournament..!!if i hear the announcers singing his bs praises one more time ill probably throw up
              fk that header went in.. ?lucky ass koreans..

Comment

Where is John Deurden now? His favorite team saved by the post and barely scoring 1 goal...

Iran is trash, Korea is the best. Yeah, right. Blow me John "Park Ji-Sung" Deurden.

Comment

Ajab baziye tokhmi bood. Korea hichi nist.

Comment

Comment

It's just the first game BUT first time in a long-time, this Iran is clearly, clearly better than South Korea.

We are more than one-goal better. First time in a long time I can say one is much better than the other.

Comment

I want Korea in the semis

They suck dudes

But they play so much better against us ?......?.

Comment

Okay people, see you in the Uzbekistan vs. North Korea thread. Hopefully the North Koreans are a bit more entertaining than that crap show put on by South Korea.

Comment

and actually, Koreans committed a clear penalty in the first half. Koreans should thank the refs heavily
                            “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

(Korean Fan): But we held most of possession and looked like retards 99% of the times we got close to the box!! Oh, and we nearly conceded a few times. And all of our players were wasting time, especially the goalkeeper.

But we are a team with pride! COREAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Should change the name to K*r-ea. The problem is there isn't much k*r to find in that country.

Sorry, I just spent the last hour reading their posts on BSK, and I seriously hate them. They can all kiss my ass. I hope they see this post and do something about it. Maybe beat me in Starcraft or something. Lord knows a Korean can't hold a candle to an Iranian in any physical aspect outside of video games and having sex with mannequin robots.

Comment

wow. both these teams such. this was like and amateur friendly and no one was fit! This is where TM IMO stands out from the rest. If you look at the training pics, TM is spending a substantial amount of time working on cardio and stretching so stuff like this game wont happen. Both of these teams seemed very tired and weak. TM will easily beat Korea if they meet in the quarter finals (or SF)

Comment

Working...
                                X