[AUDIO] Deutsche Welle interview with Mehran Molkara

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[AUDIO] Deutsche Welle interview with Mehran Molkara

Please listen to the recent interview with Mehran Molkara from the below news:
    http://www.persianfootball.com/news/...ehran-molkara/
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

great interview.

He is 100% right. We are a blue-collar team that plays great team defense and will physically over powers opponents.
    I think he was spot on about Rezaeian's game. I was not impressed with his game and could not understand why so many people praised him. The one concern is that with Montazeri out, I hope we don't go back to the bezan ziresh type game.
    “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

we can turn into the old italy team, defends very well and score goals when needed, not alot but can win games, you saw them win the 1982 finals, they have a very strong team,CQ also is a tourment coach, he won the 1989 and 1991 world youth championship, you saw he helped manu win the champions league with his defense tactics against barcelona , he was unlucky against spain in 2010,if they had beaten spain they would have been top 4 teams. GOOD Thing CQ brought in jahanbaksh and azmoun we have more arsenal at the front as well.

Comment

Definately worth a listen, this guy is great!
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by OFFSIDE_1 View Post
          great interview.

He is 100% right. We are a blue-collar team that plays great team defense and will physically over powers opponents.
          I think he was spot on about Rezaeian's game. I was not impressed with his game and could not understand why so many people praised him. The one concern is that with Montazeri out, I hope we don't go back to the bezan ziresh type game.

Comment

Molkara also confirms in defence form we play 4-1-4-1.
            Glad to hear that from him as well...
            CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

Working...
            X