Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How about you read the past comments. I did say iraq were unlucky against iran but the other comment was about the iraq-aus game.

Comment

Thank you for understanding me ShirFarhad. Some people have had an misunderstanding here, but i will forgive them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdii110 View Post
        How about you read the past comments. I did say iraq were unlucky against iran but the other comment was about the iraq-aus game.
        If anything, Iraq was only lucky that we played with our reserve team (which still dominated you), otherwise the humiliation would have been bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by Oz1 View Post
          Australia 6-0 Uzbekistan Asian Cup semi-final 2011

Unlikely
          That was 4 years ago though. Uzbekistan has definitely improved since then with many veterans in the team.

It's like saying Iran is guaranteed to lose in the QF's because we lost in that round in 2011. We may do better or worse, but I believe that like Uzbekistan, we have improved since 2011. I feel that Australia and Korea have taken steps back since 2011, despite people being on Australia's nuts after that win against Kuwait lol.

Comment

I don't care about the rest of your comments. When you go out it against Iran, in a persian forum, you better be ready for the backlash. You got what you deserve, so stop crying.

Comment

Never went against Iran. Besides darloc Gucci is a Kurd.

Comment

I see they're Deleting my comments.

Comment

Gucci is not a Kurd. Now lets stay ontopic before I'll have to hand out warnings.

Comment

Saudi Arabia vs. China [AFC Asian Cup 2015] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Yours and all other Off topic comments. Unless you want more people seeing and misunderstanding your posts

Comment

baba jan, are you guys bi-kar?
                      Ever heard of ignoring? Mods will take care if some1 loses temper. Chillax and enjoy AFC.
                      No need to waste time and energy online to defend honour lol.
                      Leave for Team Melli to shut mouths.

peace.
                      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

The mods were clear, let's get back on topic. Nobody talk about that topic anymore. If anyone would like to talk about something interesting, Oz1 and I are discussing something pretty interesting about which teams have made vast improvements since 2011 and which teams have taken steps backward. I personally think Iran, China and Uzbekistan are in much advanced positions as to where they were in 2011

Comment

Last night I dreamed you win Japan 6:0.

Comment

I will go ontopic from now on, but a lot of people had some misunderstandings here.
                            Done

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdii110
                              Well the goolchennajads were kicked out of Kurdistan by shah and were sent to Mashhad.
                              Please stop. Mods were clear. Please talk about how you perceive the teams that played tonight particularly China and Saudi. Thanks.

Comment

Lol, here we go again with the kurdish complex of always trying to compensate for there lack of EVERYTHING! Gucci is mashhadi from Khorasan you moron!

Comment

Working...
                                X