Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'd say that teams like China and Uzbekistan worry me more than Korea in a semi-final situation. It is very possible that one of these dark-horse teams could emerge to the semi-finals by eliminating Korea or Australia. They are both professional teams.

Comment

I don't want to be that guy but its also a little bit the refs fault that this game has been so slow. I wouldn't personally give fouls on those small touches but maybe its just me and every other premier league referee lol

Comment

I hate Saudi nr.9 (Hazazi). Keep falling down and bitching to the referee.
        Also the Saudis are playing dirty with bad tackles. I think the ref has been way too lenient.

Comment

Originally posted by persianfire View Post
          Saudi Arabia lost to Bahrain 1-4. They are a sinking ship.
          That may be true, but we should NEVER underestimate any Arab team.

I'm actually really looking forward to Iran's games, because we will probably get 4 Arab teams in a row (3 in group stage) and then our first knockout game. Let's see if Queiroz's team does better against Arabs than past Iran teams. (I think Iran will do well.)

Comment

in the past chinese would pass, or kick the ball away, today they dribble self-confident, tike mindazan, inwaro unwar mikron, mesle Maradona Asia fekr mikonan....
            World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
            sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
            If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
            -

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
              I don't want to be that guy but its also a little bit the refs fault that this game has been so slow. I wouldn't personally give fouls on those small touches but maybe its just me and every other premier league referee lol
              I disagree on both counts. 1) both teams have played dirty and the two yellows were deserved and 2) I think the Iranian ref has been great and still managed to allow a good flow.

Comment

China isn't that impressive. This Saudi team is so weak and they make China looking far better.

Comment

Saudi Arabia vs. China [AFC Asian Cup 2015] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Originally posted by persianfire View Post
                  Saudi Arabia lost to Bahrain 1-4. They are a sinking ship.
                  No one should bring that result because it's useless.
                  None of the Saudi players that played this match are even in their current Asian cup squad, not even on the bench. Their true squad beat Bahrain 3-0 few weeks before that if Im not mistaking

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                    in the past chinese would pass, or kick the ball away, today they dribble self-confident, tike mindazan, inward unwary mikron, mesle Maradona Asia fekr mikonan....
                    It just proves the fact that when a government decides to focus on a sport and try their best to get better they get results. There is a difference with buying in 100 of foreign players to have an attractive league but missing the basics of building up players from youth level.

Comment

Saudi Fans buying coke, beer and popcorn in halftime, bismillaaaayah they have fun at least )))))) rich saudi kids
                      World Cup 2006, Frankfurt, Iran vs. Portugal, Iranian Frontpage of GOAL Sportspaper
                      sigpic

And on the 8.Day God created Ali Karimi, and he saw he was good!
                      If Defenders were allowed to use their hands to stop Karimi
                      -

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
                        I'd say that teams like China and Uzbekistan worry me more than Korea in a semi-final situation. It is very possible that one of these dark-horse teams could emerge to the semi-finals by eliminating Korea or Australia. They are both professional teams.
                        Australia 6-0 Uzbekistan Asian Cup semi-final 2011

Unlikely

Comment

#teamchina

Comment

Originally posted by saeed_noro View Post
                            Saudi Fans buying coke, beer and popcorn in halftime, bismillaaaayah they have fun at least )))))) rich saudi kids
                            the non rich saudi kids don't look so happy though.

Comment

Saudi Arabia vs. China [AFC Asian Cup 2015] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Originally posted by Oz1 View Post

Unlikely
                              Nice analysis thnx bro

Comment

Originally posted by Oz1 View Post
                                Unlikely
                                That was in 2011. It's 2015 now.

Comment

Working...
                                X