Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, Ghoochan does have a huge kurdish population. anyway, Kurdii dude, you sound like a nice guy but lets go back to the topic. you can make a thread in the general forum and continue there.

Comment

Mods please close this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Dejagah#21 View Post
        Lol, here we go again with the kurdish complex of always trying to compensate for there lack of EVERYTHING! Gucci is mashhadi from Khorasan you moron!
        don't use that kind of language, also learn more about iran.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurds_of_Khorasan

Comment

Originally posted by Afat11 View Post
          The mods were clear, let's get back on topic. Nobody talk about that topic anymore. If anyone would like to talk about something interesting, Oz1 and I are discussing something pretty interesting about which teams have made vast improvements since 2011 and which teams have taken steps backward. I personally think Iran, China and Uzbekistan are in much advanced positions as to where they were in 2011
          Only Iran and Australia has improved IMO. Australia played good football last WC and were dangerous even against top class opposition. The team now is fitter and younger and playing at home. Iran will need to be more attacking if they want to win this AC compared to their performances in the WC.

Comment

anyway, about the game, first I'm happy saudi lost, china seems good but they won't go far unless something miraculous happens. third good job by faghani.

Comment

Saudi Arabia vs. China [AFC Asian Cup 2015] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

The level of football in Asia is so low, every game that has been played till now has been a crime against football... Iran has a great chance to go all the way this year, we are one of the only teams which have improved since 2011, Australia, Korea, Saudi, China, Uzbekistan were all weak... Only japan can compete with us
              Bookmark the PFDC Calendar for TM & WCQ games
              http://sites.google.com/site/pfdccalendar/
              [Click on a game to see detailed description including time]
              Villa + Messi =

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdii110 View Post
                Never went against Iran. Besides darloc Gucci is a Kurd.
                Kurd, Turkman, Arab, Fars, Azari etc etc.

THEY ARE ALL IRANIAN, STOP THIS SEPARATIST NONSENSE, ITS NOT WELCOME HERE

Comment

Originally posted by TheBoss View Post
                  don't use that kind of language, also learn more about iran.
                  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurds_of_Khorasan
                  The kurds of Khorasan are a minority in the huge city of Mashhad wich are ethnic Persian who form over 95% of the city's population!
                  http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mashhad

So it's very convenient that Gucci turns out to be from the small kurdish minority that recently has migrated to Mashhad!

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                    Kurd, Turkman, Arab, Fars, Azari etc etc.

THEY ARE ALL IRANIAN, STOP THIS SEPARATIST NONSENSE, ITS NOT WELCOME HERE
                    Baba please why does it matter here. They are representing Iran. There should be no argument on that here. Now them being kurds and azeris or balooches well thats their ethnicity. At the end of the day they are playing for team melli not Kurdistan/Balochestan/Azerbaijan/Mazandaran etc

Comment

Originally posted by Dejagah#21 View Post
                      The kurds of Khorasan are a minority in the huge city of Mashhad wich are ethnic Persian who form over 95% of the city's population!
                      http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mashhad

So it's very convenient that Gucci turns out to be from the small kurdish minority that recently has migrated to Mashhad!
                      His family name implies that he is from Quchan, which does have a considerable amount of kurds in it. He was just born in Mashhad.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quchan

I'm not even kurdish and I know all this, come on. also, again, your response to him was very rude.

Comment

Damn.. I fell asleep before the second half started. Just watched the highlights.

It seems as though deflections have been haunting the Saudis since the last Asian Cup. 2 deflections against Syria in 2011 and 1 deflection vs China. They played horrible football but they had a good chance to score and smothered it.

I agree, the level of football is low. I watched the games and I can honestly say if all the teams play like this then I don't see why wouldn't have a clear shot at the silver.

Good fortune for our boys against Bahrain tomorrow.

Comment

Okay one question, was i the only one who thought China played good?

Comment

Stop the nonsense please. Stay on topic!

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                              Okay one question, was i the only one who thought China played good?
                              China played well. They played slightly better than Uzbekistan. I see both the Uzbeks and Chinese getting out of Group B.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdii110 View Post
                                Never went against Iran. Besides darloc Gucci is a Kurd.
                                If he was he would be representing your team

Comment

Working...
                                X