Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interview with Leo Pimenta of Gostaresh Foolad

https://www.facebook.com/iranfn/phot...686083/?type=1

What do you think about Iran and do you feel comfortable in Tabriz?

Life in Iran for me is live in my home, I not have any problem to live in Iran, the chooses of the people about life do not bother my life, about Tabriz I love to live in Tabriz, me and my family are so happy in tabriz, is very speacial for me live in Tabriz again, we have good condition to work here, I can not ask more, I only can said a word to said how I' feeling: happy! Oh I can not forget about Abadan, that I never forget too, good time in this two citys of Iran.

Do you ever thought about playing for Team Melli?

About this, is like a dream for me, I want to give all that Iran give me, and the best way to give what iran give me, is play in Team Melli, if I have any invitation to play, I accept sure, and cry for joy because is a true dream!

Gostaresh is in a bad spot now, do you think you can help them remain in IPL?

Well I want to help Gostaresh, this is why I sign with them. I want to finish in a good position of the League, the moment is not good, but we gonna change this sure, we have good condition to work and good players, I'm not worry if the team can't reach this aim, because I'm sure we can improve and comeback.

How lang do you think you can continue playing football?

I' fell good, I never have a injury that make me thing that I can not back in 100%. I fell that I can give my best for now, and I' happy I think in next years I can continue my good form, and Tabriz make me young...

You already played for Porto and lots of different Brasillian Clubs. Whats the different between them and Iranian Clubs?

The environment around the game, in Portugal all people in coffe talk about the game, players, teams. In Iran is a little diferent, the rest is similar, normal the coach of europe are better, but Iran is better now, I feel the league improved in this last season and Carlos Queiroz help in iranian football in the last years. They are more proffessional and competitive now. And I think iranian league is one of the best in asia for sure. I want to wish the best for queiroz and team melli iran, good luck for them. I know all this friends gonna represent and make the best for this beutiful country.. Iran!
    sigpic

TM is for Iranians only. Piss off.
    I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

Originally posted by KC McElroy View Post
      I see, nothing changed in this Forum, everyone is still friendly here.
      Let everyone have their ambitions, it's not in your business if someone would like to play for a national team or not. Pimenta himself knows well that he isn't good enough to play for Team Melli, let him have his dream.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AsOen5 View Post
        Let everyone have their ambitions, it's not in your business if someone would like to play for a national team or not. Pimenta himself knows well that he isn't good enough to play for Team Melli, let him have his dream.
        Baba bikhial KC and his fascism shows up every day on this forum. Just ignore it.

Comment

It has nothing to do with being good enough. He's not Iranian.
          I went to Sharif University. I'm a superior genetic mutation, an improvement on the existing mediocre stock.

Comment

It has nothing to do with being good enough. He's not Iranian.
            Lol, I ask him whether he would like to play for Iran if he would have the chance. I don't say come play for Team Melli. For me it's intresting what he as someone who lives in Iran and feels close to iran think about it. You dont even deserved my attention when you talk so rude and with no respect to me.
            sigpic

Comment

Lol, I ask him whether he would like to play for Iran if he would have the chance. I don't say come play for Team Melli. For me it's intresting what he as someone who lives in Iran and feels close to iran think about it. You dont even deserved my attention when you talk so rude and with no respect to me.
              I haven't talked rude at all. I'm just pointing out someone who is not Iranian has no place in TM's lineup regardless of his dreams.

Comment

Not rude at all.
                sigpic

Comment

Not rude at all.
                  That comment wasn't directed at you but at the foreigner who thinks he can wear TM's jersey.

Comment

Thanks for sharing.

But to be honest I thought it was a strange to ask him about Team Melli. Maybe it's been lost in translation...
                    راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

Interview with Leo Pimenta of Gostaresh Foolad

A 32 year old Brazilian playing for Gostaresh has no business in Team Melli.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
                        A 32 year old Brazilian playing for Gostaresh has no business in Team Melli.
                        I stopped reading at Brazilian.

Comment

That comment wasn't directed at you but at the foreigner who thinks he can wear TM's jersey.
                          I think you don't understood my question to him and his answer.
                          I wanted to know if he would like to play for Team Melli, no matter whether he is Brasilian, 32 years old or how good he is or not.
                          He answered with yes, he just said that its a dream and he would like to play for Team Melli. Do you think Carlos Queiroz will read this Interview and invite Pimenta?
                          I don't think that he will play for Team Melli, the only Brasillian player who would be good for Team Melli when you ONLY look at his performance is Edinho. But then we have other questions like how old he is etc.
                          sigpic

Comment

Comment

I think you don't understood my question to him and his answer.
                              I wanted to know if he would like to play for Team Melli, no matter whether he is Brasilian, 32 years old or how good he is or not.
                              He answered with yes, he just said that its a dream and he would like to play for Team Melli. Do you think Carlos Queiroz will read this Interview and invite Pimenta?
                              I don't think that he will play for Team Melli, the only Brasillian player who would be good for Team Melli when you ONLY look at his performance is Edinho. But then we have other questions like how old he is etc.
                              Then the guy is very stupid to dream about something that he should know is impossible given that he is not Iranian.

Comment

Working...
                              X