For Toronto members(iran vs bahrain)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For Toronto members(iran vs bahrain)

hi guys i was thinking of going to darband to watch the game, i know is really early if any one is intrested let me know

Was just around there actually but i dont think anyone would go there at 4 am if its even open

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
      Was just around there actually but i dont think anyone would go there at 4 am if its even open
      darband is 24 hours, i asked them they said if its on irib,they will show

Comment

Is that Irib2 ??

Comment

Bit late notice Ehsan jaan and it's damn cold out there, but I'd definitely be up for catching one or more of the games with you guys - maybe the quarterfinal, since it's early Saturday morning?

Comment

I might go as I am in town...although 4 am is just so challenging when I can watch it from home.

Sent from my ME173X using Tapatalk
            Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

I remember the last time I watched a game @ Darband... It was raining and there was no room inside, so froze my arse off looking through the window for 90 minutes. But anything for TM.

Comment

sorry guys cant make it today bu i am still down for thursday and monday games

Comment

Darband? Where is Darband? Someone help a non-native Torontonian here
                  Ma Bishomarim

"!خدایا ایستاده مردن را نصبیم کن که از نشسته زیستن در زلت خسته ام"
                  محمد مختاری -

"Lord, let me die standing, as I am tired of living in indignity and on my knees"
                  - Mohammad Mokhtari

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
                    I remember the last time I watched a game @ Darband... It was raining and there was no room inside, so froze my arse off looking through the window for 90 minutes. But anything for TM.
                    damet garm, a true fan

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamer View Post
                      Darband? Where is Darband? Someone help a non-native Torontonian here
                      is don mill and york mills

Comment

If it wasnt -30 out yeah maybe lol we should have planned something for the world cup
                        WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                        X