Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Asian Cup 2015 Match Day 2]: 15/01/2015: Iran - Qatar; Time, Date, Info and Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Asian Cup 2015 Match Day 2]: 15/01/2015: Iran - Qatar; Time, Date, Info and Report

VS.

General Info
    Match: Iran - Qatar
    Date: Thursday 15th January 2015
    Local Time: 20:00 UCT + 11
    Venue: Stadium Australia, Sydney
    Referee: To Be Announced

Team Info
    Iran
    Qatar

Game / Group C Info
    Wikipedia
    AFC

Time Zones
    Los Angeles - Vancouver: 01:00 AM
    New York - Toronto: 04:00 AM
    London - Lissabon: 09:00 AM
    Amsterdam - Brussels - Berlin - Stockholm: 10:00 AM
    Tehran: 12:30 PM

Streams
    BeinSports TV
    Footballitarin
    SportLemon
    FirstRow

Guys, I couldn't find the no spoiler thread, but can anyone record this game for me and upload it?

Comment

Originally posted by Camran khan View Post
      Guys, I couldn't find the no spoiler thread, but can anyone record this game for me and upload it?
      http://www.persianfootball.com/forum...es-No-Spoilers

Iran chekaresh mikone!?

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

Thank god it's on British Eurosport 2HD
        I've learnt it's not what you have in your life, but who you have in your life that counts

Comment

Wednesday bro, not Thursday
          maa bachehaaye iroonim
          hamishe irooni mimoonim
          baa ham yeksedaa mikhoonim
          baa ham yek seda Iran Iran Iran

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi_1 View Post
            Wednesday bro, not Thursday
            it's thursday

Comment

Let's kick this club's A$$

Comment

Qatar's defender with most caps (103) Bilal Mohammad is out for tournament.

Comment

Despite the results today, this is not a forgone conclusion. Injured Qatar, although dismayed they have to play for their life, whilst CQ as usual would put on his wise and cautious hat. The first goal for Iran is so crucial, we can then see if their heads drop and if so we can go in for the kill.

The crowd as on Bahrain game will be our 12th man. I'm not only proud of our players but also of our Australia-based fans, we owe them dearly.

Finally with an African influence in our group, CQ decision to play friendlies against Africans become more prudent and wise.
                  sigpic
                  Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

We should step on their necks right from the opening whistle. Their defense is soorakh and their goalie is even more sorakh. We need a multi goal win to help our goal difference vis-a-vis UAE cause we all know Bahrain might decide to open up its asshole for UAE to help UAE take first place in the group.

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
                      We should step on their necks right from the opening whistle. Their defense is soorakh and their goalie is even more sorakh. We need a multi goal win to help our goal difference vis-a-vis UAE cause we all know Bahrain might decide to open up its asshole for UAE to help UAE take first place in the group.

I lol'd at that but yes so true!!! Iran should just be ruthless and WIN all the games in case.

Comment

Ill be in the Telstra Corporate Box for this game...woo hoo!!!

Also having lunch with the beautiful Tara Rushton (Australian TV model/presenter). This is honestly my highlight haha Gosh shes such a huloo!!

Gosh its good being back in Australia. Minus the time zone difference.

TM for the win!!!

Comment

about Qatar /

1- forget about Qatar match against UAE , that is not Qatar performance .
                          2- remember , they draw with us at Azadi , the current team is better .
                          3- they will play a very strong game against TM , for the following reasons:
                          A- TM is the best team in the group , and first Asia ranking , so they will play strongly in this match.
                          B- they lost the first match , and they have to win this match and Bahrain match to pass.

accordingly , the match will be very hard for TM ,

my advise to TM coach to watch Qatar match against KSA ( Last Gulf Cup final) to discover the strength and weakness of the Qatari team .

Global

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                            Qatar's defender with most caps (103) Bilal Mohammad is out for tournament.
                            That looked like a terrible loss to them on paper, but looked even worse in action! Their defense was an absolute mess without him. This is the danger when you don't develop depth on your bench even with so many friendlies.

I highly doubt that they can recover from this loss and coordinate themselves in the next few days for their game against us. As a result, I think we'll have a much easier time against Qatar than we did against Bahrain - not to mention that they're not as physical as Bahrain was.

Comment

Qatar cannot score against us. I don't know what happened to their keeper last game he usually plays well against our team. Noteably, if we can get quick passes together their defense is easily exposed. We need to work on our coutner attacking it wasn't as strong as it needs to be vs Bahrain. And if their keeper has a good game, corners will be hard to score. WE should win this game, trying to be optimistic but i still feel like it will only be a 1-0 win (goal from Dejagah )
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X