Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Asian Cup 2015 Match Day 2]: 15/01/2015: Iran - Qatar; Time, Date, Info and Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
    That looked like a terrible loss to them on paper, but looked even worse in action! Their defense was an absolute mess without him. This is the danger when you don't develop depth on your bench even with so many friendlies.

I highly doubt that they can recover from this loss and coordinate themselves in the next few days for their game against us. As a result, I think we'll have a much easier time against Qatar than we did against Bahrain - not to mention that they're not as physical as Bahrain was.
    Bilal Mohammad was their best player when we played them In doha for wcq, I was wondering where he was.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
    AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Now that our lads have seen the amount of support, I'm sure they will go into deeper beast mode for this game!!!

Comment

the most important is we get the 3 pts from this game. then we can worry about goal difference in our last game with UAE
        IRI = FAILED

Comment

Btw, how many beloved Iranians can we expect in stadium for this match? Anybody from Australia to inform about that?

Comment

Originally posted by Karimi 8 View Post
            I don't know what happened to their keeper last game he usually plays well against our team.
            Apparently he has been having a terrible season in the league too. But I reviewed the goals again and at least 3 of them look very suspect. You'd expect a goalie of his caliber to make that type of mistake once in a few games, so to see at least three of them in one game is definitely a little strange for me.

Even the time that he made a save on a one-on-one, he came out with both feet out which is a sure way to give away a penalty, but the UAE player jumped over him. I wouldn't be surprised at all to find out that he threw the game on purpose.

You obviously can't bribe the whole team, but a couple of key players in key positions can really turn the match around. In this case, he literally handed UAE three easy goals. Although I do hope that the other alternative is true, that he has just turned crap and plays the same way against us!

Comment

Originally posted by Persian-Pride87 View Post
              We should step on their necks right from the opening whistle. Their defense is soorakh and their goalie is even more sorakh. We need a multi goal win to help our goal difference vis-a-vis UAE cause we all know Bahrain might decide to open up its asshole for UAE to help UAE take first place in the group.
              Step on their necks, opening ass....!!! This is neither a wreselling match or a beauty contest.

But I think I know what you mean.
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Before the Cup, I pegged this match to be the most difficult. Qatar has always gave TM a tough time and as Global said, dont let the result against UAE fool you.

It's essential we get 3 points, we cant afford a draw. I predict TM squeaks by with a 1-0 or 2-0 victory, which is all we need.

Comment

Can we temporarily close this thread and replace it with a pre-match day thread? At this rate, we'll be at 20-30 pages before kick-off even takes place!

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                    Can we temporarily close this thread and replace it with a pre-match day thread? At this rate, we'll be at 20-30 pages before kick-off even takes place!
                    agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                      I will close the thread now and re-open it shortly ahead of match day.

Comment

Call me gay, but for the love of TM I would totally fap to this photo:

Formerly known as Persianking!
                        Follow me @
                        instagram/iranscout
                        instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

Less than 12 hours left to say good bye to the South American team.
                          Time to open this thread, please keep it clean.
                          Formerly known as Persianking!
                          Follow me @
                          instagram/iranscout
                          instagram/nariman_iranscout

Comment

I could n't find a good link to see the game against Bahrain.....
                            does any one know areliable link,for American viewers ? .......with Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Persianking View Post
                              Less than 12 hours left to say good bye to the South American team.
                              Time to open this thread, please keep it clean.

Comment

Originally posted by zzgloo View Post
                                I could n't find a good link to see the game against Bahrain.....
                                does any one know areliable link,for American viewers ? .......with Thanks
                                Well, you can always download GLWIZ to your mobile phone from playstore. You will be able to see IRIB3 and Varzesh Channels

Comment

Working...
                                X