Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Asian Cup 2015 Match Day 2]: 15/01/2015: Iran - Qatar; Time, Date, Info and Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since when are Qatari that white??LOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Comment

The guys don't seem sharp at all?

Slow starts from hajsafi, dejagah and shojaei!

Comment

Need to put in Jahanbaksh. He will link up the defense to attack better. Its hard to decide who to take off though for him because nobody has been noticeably bad. Hats off to Qatar for having a strong defense thus far. If we just get the first goal I think things can go our way.

One that has been concerning me is Pooladi this game. He got beat in our own box on the wing and he nearly gave up a penalty. I think when he tries to make these overlapping runs and then track to back to defense it tires him out.

Comment

Piss-poor. Nekounam has been our best player. To say Shojaei has been SHITE is an understatement.

Comment

far away from horrible, but they are not determined enough! Hajsafi had the possibility to shoot and he played a useless pass, same for Shojaei! They really need to shoot from long range as well....

Sardar is all alone in the offense, how should he get the ball if there is no pass coming from the midfielders! The path without the ball is completely missing
            TEAM MELLI UNTIL THE END

Comment

We need AJ and Gucci in.

Comment

PAG has been great yet again. He's so good coming forward. He takes two long strides and he's at midfield. And he headed our most dangerous chance off a corner and throwing his body all over the pitch to deflect shots.

Love his game. What a future he has.

Comment

shojaee needs to be substituted....

Comment

I feel bad for Ashkan because he has got the ball when defensive players are on him, but other times when has been open other players have failed to get him the ball.

Comment

Originally posted by Clockwork View Post
                      Need to put in Jahanbaksh. He will link up the defense to attack better. Its hard to decide who to take off though for him because nobody has been noticeably bad. Hats off to Qatar for having a strong defense thus far. If we just get the first goal I think things can go our way.

One that has been concerning me is Pooladi this game. He got beat in our own box on the wing and he nearly gave up a penalty. I think when he tries to make these overlapping runs and then track to back to defense it tires him out.
                      i will tell you who, hajsayi he is poor and playing that well. we can play shoji left,jahanbaksh right and dejagah centre, since he has speed, that one option or play shojayi centre, dejagah right and jahanbaksh left

Comment

Originally posted by CHaMiLLionaire View Post
                        We dont have a feeder, Masoud is way too laxed, by the time he gets on the ball and makes up his mind, the defender has already taken the ball, smoked a hookah, and then passed it.

Put in JB, move Ashkan to the middle...

At around 70 we need to bring in Gucci.

We cannot afford a draw in this game.
                        Azmoun keeps running away from the ball, looking for the fast break instead of running to it during a pass. If he can get his touches, and spring Masoud or even Hajsafi for a 1-2 touch he could be in the clear. Gucci has this down pat, and I suspect Azmoun's time will be up if things don't change quickly in the second half.
                        Remember RESPECT BEGETS RESPECT & Zob Ahan

Comment

Yep, Qatar has managed us so far!
                          They are physically superior in my opinion!
                          I think they have slight edge technically as well.

So it's gonna be hard game like it has been in the last four times we've played them, but I hope we manage a win.

We need speed and quicker transition.
                          More one touch football if we wanna break them down.

And god forbid if we lapse defensively and they score!
                          It will be nightmare!

Comment

the good thing is that, qatar will be stretched, they have to score and we can hit them fast but we need to bring in jahanbaskh wont be surprise if he come in the start of second half

Comment

what will happen in the second half ?

1- i think qatari will get a penalty kick within the first 15 minutes in the second half ...because our players allowing them to inter our area.

2- we may score , if we speed up our attacks and increase the support , plus the good positioning .

Comment

why can't we take some risk?
                                for God sake, we're playing Qatar, not Argentina!

Comment

Working...
                                X