This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PRE-MATCH DISCUSSION | vs. Qatar - Asian Cup 2015

since iran game is close, playing in few days taught we could do predictions,

I would think Iran would play same formation, defense mostly the same maybe amir hoesin might start, in midfield i believe jahanbask will start(instead of hajsafyi,he is yellow carded,another one would mean he will miss the UAE game), but the rest will be the same.

I predict Iran will win 2-0, qatar defense is weak

at least 6-0 for us
    WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

PRE-MATCH DISCUSSION | vs. Qatar - Asian Cup 2015

Comment

nothing will be sweeter than managing to eliminate Qatar on matchday 2 hope our boys are up to the challenge.

Comment

give link up and score predicitoons

Comment

Ive loved the english commentary and broadcasts so far. Much better than the crap shown on IRIB. Even Peyman Yousefi would mix up the players at times. the english commentators know every name and player well.

Comment

why does qatar hate iran?

Comment

Originally posted by nmssis View Post
                Because they are Qatar.

Comment

Are there more Iranians in Sydney then in Melbourne? Do you guys think we will have more support?

Comment

Let's not be over confident with Qatar. They had a bad day and they will come out fighting against TM. I know they are not as strong as everyone predicted, but their next game is do or die and will pull all kinds of tricks to get a win.
                    sigpic

Comment

Not sure if there are more or less iranians in Sydney but there is a large Iranian community here. There is also loads of us travelling following TM.

I predict a similar attendance level however I don't think we'll have the same atmosphere as this game is being played in a much larger stadium that will look somewhat empty with only ~20k supporters

Comment

Qatari GK Borhan

Comment

Originally posted by nmssis View Post
                          Well many instances in football where notably Qatar, Saudi, Bahrain, and some other Persian Gulf teams get motivated by their political dirty leaders to beat Iran however possible even though they mostly fail.

Most recently Qatar opened up its anus to Uzbekistan to score enough goals in case Iran drew in Ulsan so Iran wouldn't make it......(WCQ)
                          http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arab_Le...elations#Qatar

Comment

The Qatar that played VS UAE game wont be the same one playing us. But regardless, quick passes will break open their defense and as soon as we score one goal they will give up. We got this game. Have a feeling Dejagah will score
                            --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                            --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                            ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                            --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                            ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Originally posted by irani1378 View Post
                              Are there more Iranians in Sydney then in Melbourne? Do you guys think we will have more support?
                              The issue with Sydney is the game is in an 80,000 stadium. It will never sound like Melbourne as there will be way too many empty seats in a much more open stadium.

Should be same or maybe more people i would think.

Comment

Working...
                              X