Is this the best Asian Cup ever?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asian Cup 2019 in Iran? Forget it Nokhodi, they can't even broadcast in HQ. We live in 2015 and IRIB uses early 90's video-picture to show football.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiarash View Post
      Asian Cup 2019 in Iran? Forget it Nokhodi, they can't even broadcast in HQ. We live in 2015 and IRIB uses early 90's video-picture to show football.
      Asian Cup is being shown in HD in Iran right now!

Comment

Originally posted by Nokhodi View Post
        Asian Cup is being shown in HD in Iran right now!
        Yeah, cause it's being broadcasted in HD, like the world cup. They are doing nothing inside Iran, they just receive the signal.

Comment

76f2bf99-d4db-463c-905d-afbab368f0ea_800.jpg
          Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
          Everything is good except for the weather. I never seen Australia being rainy in January, typical our hottest month of the year by far.
          Iran really had the pick of the weather in their game against Bahrain. I went to that game and conditions were great. Took this photo which sums how great the view was.
          [ATTACH]15469[/ATTACH]
          In January, People wear winter jacket elsewhere but in Australia they Wear nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
            Yeah, cause it's being broadcasted in HD, like the world cup. They are doing nothing inside Iran, they just receive the signal.
            They receive and rebroadcast the signal. Which means they have the ability to broadcast HD footage from inside Iran as well but they're just too lazy or greedy.

Comment

Originally posted by iiiiiiiran View Post
              Hopefully Japan, SK or China will host it next time instread of Emirates. Although Emirates hosting it would also mean home matches for us with all those iranians in Dubai
              Everywhere in The world is a patch of Iran these days!
              sigpic
              Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

Just reverting to the original question for a moment the answer is probably No but in terms of our participation, it is the most United and level-headed squad for as long as I remember.
                sigpic
                Long Live 3 Rang'e Iran

Comment

I still hope Iran hosts 2019. It will force the gov to improve and build lots of new infrastructure to accommodate all 24 teams.
                  Iran and North Korea are the two No-no to host asian cup, btw if in was in North Korea it will be intesresting i am sure lots of tourist will be interested to go there.

Comment

Originally posted by Shamim View Post
                    Iran and North Korea are the two No-no to host asian cup, btw if in was in North Korea it will be intesresting i am sure lots of tourist will be interested to go there.
                    Are you putting Iran and North Korea on the same boat?

We may be lacking in facilities but come on...

Comment

Originally posted by Shamim View Post
                      No. Just no.
                      Iran has hosted tournaments like the world wrestling championships, world youth volleyball championships, FIVB world league....
                      Iran is behind world standards but not North Korea levels.

Comment

Originally posted by jahandoost View Post
                        Are you putting Iran and North Korea on the same boat?
                        We may be lacking in facilities but come on...
                        Iam not talking about facilitie iam talking bad reputation.Btw the biggest football stadium in the world is in North Korea, the Rungrado 1st may stadium is the biggest stadium in the world with a capacity of 150 000 people bigger than stadiums in Europe or South America. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rungrad...of_May_Stadium

Comment

No. Just no.
                          Iran has hosted tournaments like the world wrestling championships, world youth volleyball championships, FIVB world league....
                          Iran is behind world standards but not North Korea levels.
                          Well Iran is a superpower in Wresling. Iran id a superpower in volleyball so its obvious they can host tournements since they are among the world superpowers in that field, they number 1 in Asia in those sport far above the second, but in Football its different, don't forget Iran has a bad reputation, also with corruption be sure China ou UAE will buy the asian cup.

Comment

Going back to the main question, for me the 1996 Asian cup was the best till date I attended each game and met all the players and the atmosphere was great too
                            United We Stand, One nation one heart one goal

Comment

I have to admit, besides the few crappy Qatar, Kuwait, and SK games the rest have been entertaining in their own ways. It is even becoming more interesting as the teams strive for a spot in the next round.
                              .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

Its been a good AC, I feel like it will really kick up in the knockout stages though. The facilities and everything have been great too form what I have seen.
                                --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                                --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                                ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                                --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                                ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Comment

Working...
                                X