Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which city has the most Iranians in Australia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey anyone from Australia here can tell us if support there for TM will continue to rise or whether this was as much support we will be getting (what we saw in Melbourne)?

Originally posted by ilovefootball View Post
    Hey anyone from Australia here can tell us if support there for TM will continue to rise or whether this was as much support we will be getting (what we saw in Melbourne)?
    I think the support will not rise nor decline, it will be steady with a statistical tolerance of +/-5%.
    But then again I am not from Australia, and therefore cannot look into the future.
    CHECK OUT OUR FORUM RULES HERE: http://www.persianfootball.com/forums/faq.php

Don't Select Players That Suit Your Tactics; Select A Tactic That Suits Your Players !!!

Comment

I believe by a huge margin it's Sydney? Correct me if I am wrong?

Comment

You would think that it's is Sydney.

Comment

i woulk think its sydney based on the number of persian groceries and resturants.

I think it will rise further as the team reaches the knock out stage, especially if they are playing well. i for one am flying into brisbane being joined by a group of 20 iranian and australias for the UAE game and then follow TM after that in every game until the final on the 31st.

Comment

It's most likely Sydney but keep in mind the Sydney game is being played in ANZ Stadium which has an 80,000 capacity. The Melbourne game was played in Melbourne Rectangular Stadium which is more like 30,000 capacity.

So even though we may get a bigger crowd in Sydney (I predict 25,000ish) the atmosphere will not be as it was in Melbourne due to the larger, and seemingly more "empty" looking stadium.

Brisbane will be played at Suncorp Stadium which is simply the best rectangular stadium in Australia - fantastic venue.

Comment

^^^Well I don't know where you are getting your information from but it is clear to everyone that brisbane's Suncorp stadium has the worst possible pitch for a game of football.

I'm actually worried about the the UAE game mainly because we are playing on such a horrible pitch.

Comment

ایرانی ها تاکنون ۲۵ هزار بلیت بازی با قطر را خریداری کردند

هواداران تیم ملی فوتبال ایران تاکنون ۲۵ هزار بلیت ورزشگاه استرالیا که میزبان دومین بازی تیم ملی در مرحله گروهی جام ملت های ۲۰۱۵ آسیا مقابل قطر است را خریداری کرده اند.

Comment

Originally posted by littlepersia17 View Post
                  ^^^Well I don't know where you are getting your information from but it is clear to everyone that brisbane's Suncorp stadium has the worst possible pitch for a game of football.

I'm actually worried about the the UAE game mainly because we are playing on such a horrible pitch.
                  Sorry I was referring to the atmosphere in the stadium not so much the quality of the pitch.

Comment

Melbourne has the most. Adelaide has a little, Brisbane has a reasonable amount, about the same as Sydney. Perth not much, and Darwin, well, thats desert land...

Comment

^^^LOL if any Iranian actually lived in Darwin!

Comment

I lived in Sydney for a while, have family in Brisbane and I live Melbourne. Sydney by far has the highest amount of Iranians.
                        Team faghat PERSPOLIS

Comment

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
                          I lived in Sydney for a while, have family in Brisbane and I live Melbourne. Sydney by far has the highest amount of Iranians.
                          whats their team name and in what positions they need reinforcement ..!!?
                          i wonder if they would consider bringing in an iranian footballer to tap into the irani contigents there ?
                          how good is their league anyhow..?? they seem to get good exposure to EU scouts..!!

Comment

Re: Which city has the most Iranians in Australia?

Originally posted by kami_kakashi View Post
                            Which city is your favorite?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
                            AKP Parti, Turkiye - Haj Bernie Sandersoglu

Comment

Originally posted by BacheLot View Post
                              whats their team name and in what positions they need reinforcement ..!!?
                              i wonder if they would consider bringing in an iranian footballer to tap into the irani contigents there ?
                              how good is their league anyhow..?? they seem to get good exposure to EU scouts..!!
                              Melbourne has 2 teams (Melbourne City now owned by Manchester City)
                              Sydney has 2 teams (Western Sydney Wanderers, Asian Champs and Sydney FC)

The league is getting better year by year, it use to be bollocks but has improved. A lot of the teams are starting to play much nicer football, but lack quality (as expected).

I think Iranian players would be smart to come here and play, a lot of Aussies that go to Europe and don't get game time come back and after a year in the A-League they have another European offer or offers from Japan/Korea. eg Awer Mabil 19 year old (very average in my opinion) after 18 months in A-League was given a trial by Ajax. A-League players are trialling all the time in Europe, it has much better exposure and also greater exposure to better Agents. Overall it is a fantastic platform for them to launch the careers.

Comment

Working...
                              X