Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which city has the most Iranians in Australia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kurdii View Post
    Melbourne has the most. Adelaide has a little, Brisbane has a reasonable amount, about the same as Sydney. Perth not much, and Darwin, well, thats desert land...
    I live in Melbourne and day by day I am seeing more and more Iranians around me. I can't even have a laugh with my mates in Persian anymore when walking through a shopping center and commenting on how women and stuff cause there is just so many of them.

Having said that......I believe Sydney has much more Iranians currently, something I believe is starting to change due to Melbourne now being the number 1 destination from there.

Expect around 25-30 for this match. There were a lot from around Australia in Melbourne and I know a lot from Melbourne going to Sydney for the game.

I think the Quarter final, whether in Canberra or Newcastle will be a sell out for sure. They both have 30-35 capacity and I know soooo many people just waiting to buy tickets as soon as they know which they will be playing at.

It still gives me goosebumps that Irans supporters are outsupporting the local team.

Having said that I have tickets to the Melbourne quarters which Australia is playing at and it is already sold out. Will be another fun match to go to.

Comment

Working...
    X