• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRIB censorship of Iranian women in Australia

Nice article by Iran-Varzeshi

http://www.iran-varzeshi.com/Newspaper/Page/4986

Nice article.

Even Ferdowsipour and Javdani made fun of this censorship and sort of criticized it on the live AC2015 program the day before yesterday.
    sigpic

Zendeh bad IRAN
    >-----------------<
    Marg bar dictator
    >-----------------<

Comment

screw IR, IRIB, shitty free online streams off IRIB and arabic annoying commentary who are dissing Iran

anyone else wanna watch uncensored HD on BeIN Sports in English commentary for the Asian Cup 2015.

(internet needs to be good. my ISP speed is 20mbps and the stream works perfectly)

step 1: install Hola! on Google Chrome and change location to anywhere in Middle East (Egypt, UAE, Kuwait, etc)

step 2: go to http://www.en.beinsports.net/getbein and get an account

step 3: Pay $13.00 for the global pack via paypal (make sure paypal.com is unblocked by the same country as step 2)

step 4: enjoy 16 HD channels for a whole month showing every match in the world that matters. Asian Cup games in English commentary and high quality HT shows on BeIN Sports 11 HD

step 5 (optional): plug your laptop/computer to the big screen via HDMI and ENJOY!!!

Comment

Its the 21st century and by now most of what they do is absolutely absurd/ridiculous.

Comment

Guys, did you know Khamenei has an active Twitter account? Why not post some complaints to him there about women's roles in Iranian sport as athletes and fans. Maybe he will ease up the rules a bit. I am sure direct contact is better than merely venting out here.
          sigpic

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Footbal...he_Asian_Games

Comment

Originally posted by Paradigm View Post
            Guys, did you know Khamenei has an active Twitter account? Why not post some complaints to him there about women's roles in Iranian sport as athletes and fans. Maybe he will ease up the rules a bit. I am sure direct contact is better than merely venting out here.
            Nobody has balls to do that
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

It's nice that the issue is receiving some attention in the media and even nicer that some people have big enough kahunas to talk about it.

The issue of hejab has been a big taboo in Iran, as has the issue of women going to stadiums and arenas, and as more of our female hamvatans start following our TM's in various sporting fields and with the coverage these teams are getting, it will become gradually more difficult for the IR to tuck these issues under the carpet.

Ultimately, if the issue of compulsory hejab and women going to stadiums is going to be tackled in Iran, and I do think we need to sort this out if we're going to have any chance of hosting the next Asian Cup or Volleyball tournaments, IRIB needs to have uncensored coverage of the expat communities attending these games, so the more conservative people in Iran get used to the idea that all hell is not going to break loose, if women are allowed to go to stadiums or not wear a roosari - that attending stadiums or not wearing roosari does not equate to getting raped or killed!

It's a long process, but the introduction and further education [of our male population particularly] has to start somewhere and there's no better time than now.

Comment

Crazy how backwards the islamic republic and irib are

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

IRIB censorship of Iranian women in Australia

It's just a matter of time where IR would have to stop this nonsense.

Comment

^ I doubt it. They always come up with a higher level of nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by shahname View Post
                      Nice article.

Even Ferdowsipour and Javdani made fun of this censorship and sort of criticized it on the live AC2015 program the day before yesterday.
                      true,
                      here's the video
                      http://varzeshvideo.com/?p=642

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                        Nobody has balls to do that
                        I have tweeted him a couple of times. No response though. Neither from Rouhani.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                          I have tweeted him a couple of times. No response though. Neither from Rouhani.
                          what did you say?
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                            what did you say?
                            Different stuff. Nothing retarded like fuck you k00oniiii etc. More like hypocrite much? Rouhani what happened to freeing up social media. Etc those kinds of tweets. Once I wrote something about the death penalties and the IR kids started spamming my twitter account....

also tweeted about letting women's in the arena and back when they jailed those girls who went for the volelybooll game.

But nothing about it now because they don't answer shit except they sometimes retweet these Western "Non Pro Ir But who actually are Pro IR or more like hopeful reformists" tweets.

Comment

Originally posted by Zamboor View Post
                              Different stuff. Nothing retarded like fuck you k00oniiii etc. More like hypocrite much? Rouhani what happened to freeing up social media. Etc those kinds of tweets. Once I wrote something about the death penalties and the IR kids started spamming my twitter account....

also tweeted about letting women's in the arena and back when they jailed those girls who went for the volelybooll game.

But nothing about it now because they don't answer shit except they sometimes retweet these Western "Non Pro Ir But who actually are Pro IR or more like hopeful reformists" tweets.
                              Lol F8cking c*nts
                              WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Working...
                              X