Time Zones
    Los Angeles - Vancouver: 01:00
    New York - Toronto: 04:00
    London - Lisbon: 09:00
    Amsterdam - Brussels - Berlin - Stockholm: 10:00
    Tehran: 12:30

Streams
    Footballitarin

Uzbeks need to win this to top their group!

Btw: I wish we had a general Asian Cup 2015 thread to talk about side issues, contenders, possible match-ups, etc or do we already have one?

I just wanted to say that S. Korea remind me of Iran in AC 2011 under Ghotbi. Tough bunch with European pedigree but it doesn't seem they will get anywhere in this tourney. If there's any team to punish them, it's Uzbeks if they can't beat Australia next in the Quarterfinals...Having said that, I still think Uzbeks are overrated and Djeparov doesn't have it anymore if he faces tough physical opposition like Aus, Iran, Bahrain, etc. and they don't have any other notable technical players that could do his job. Possibly Korea could scrap to semis if they beat Uzbeks but it will AET much like the Iran-Korea match in 2011 AC however I think Korea will be the one going down this time to the sneaky Uzbeks.

Comment

Come on China!!!

Comment

Rooting for China in this one; Forza China!!

Comment

hope both these 2 teams make it
          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

China sucks assssssss
            they are by far the weakest team with a win under their belt..!!

Comment

I have a feeling this could actually be a fun game to watch unlike the boring Korea/Japan vs. assorted Gulf Arab team games.
              China has improved since I last saw them and we all know Uzbekistan has potential, thus these two teams are going to be more evenly matched than the games mentioned above.

Comment

I hope for a good game

Comment

Originally posted by Farhad-7 View Post
                  Uzbeks need to win this to top their group!

Btw: I wish we had a general Asian Cup 2015 thread to talk about side issues, contenders, possible match-ups, etc or do we already have one?

I just wanted to say that S. Korea remind me of Iran in AC 2011 under Ghotbi. Tough bunch with European pedigree but it doesn't seem they will get anywhere in this tourney. If there's any team to punish them, it's Uzbeks if they can't beat Australia next in the Quarterfinals...Having said that, I still think Uzbeks are overrated and Djeparov doesn't have it anymore if he faces tough physical opposition like Aus, Iran, Bahrain, etc. and they don't have any other notable technical players that could do his job. Possibly Korea could scrap to semis if they beat Uzbeks but it will AET much like the Iran-Korea match in 2011 AC however I think Korea will be the one going down this time to the sneaky Uzbeks.
                  i agree with you, this korean team is in choas, they have alot of injured players, thier team does not look that good,i would say as of now ,iran ,japan and asutralia have better chance of winning, i think south korea wont make to the semis, uzbekistan can become first in the group,

Comment

I think UZ will win. China can't score many goals.

Comment

Not sure why people on this forum feel the need to root for a specific team in every single game like other people even remotely root for iran to win. Some people rooting for Iraq is even more ridiculous.

Comment

Not sure why people on this forum feel the need to root for a specific team in every single game like other people even remotely root for iran to win. Some people rooting for Iraq is even more ridiculous.
                        Cause we're all football fans first and foremost. It makes things more fun!

Comment

Originally posted by ali alipour View Post
                          I root for whoever is playing an arab team
                          WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

How is this different from rooting for Brazil for someone who has never been to Brazil? It's just football. And being interested in a team makes it more exciting. That's all.
                            .... At the end I am nothing other than ordinary

Comment

I think it will end 1-1
                              --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
                              --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
                              ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
                              --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
                              ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Working...
                              X