Uzbekistan vs. China [AFC Asian Cup 2015] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post
    Wow, Japan could very well end up having to take out two other East Asian teams on their way to the final in two very high tempo, high intensity and tiring games.

If that happens and we make it to the final, I would definitely fancy our chances against them.

Of course, one step at a time and I'm still hoping S. Korea can beat Australia, so that we can play them in the semi instead of the Australians.
    Good for us. From what I know Japan vs S & N Korea/China is like Iran vs Arabs. They will play against Japan like a war and even try to injure Japanese players.

Comment

Originally posted by peiman92 View Post
      I still rate them as the best team in the group, they just had an off-day. Then in the quarter final lets hope they defeat australia and we meet them For me they are the only team in this group that can defeat australia!
      No, they were also terrible against North Korea. I hate to say this but KSA will beat Uzbekistan with ease. Overall the quality of group B is below average. A has Australia and to a lesser extent South Korea, C has Iran and to a lesser extent UAE, D has Japan.

Comment

Damn China scored some beauties!

Comment

No way Arab-ostan kan beat Uzbekistan....

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
            No, they were also terrible against North Korea. I hate to say this but KSA will beat Uzbekistan with ease. Overall the quality of group B is below average. A has Australia and to a lesser extent South Korea, C has Iran and to a lesser extent UAE, D has Japan.
            We will see, Uzbekistan can play at a higher level for sure. Saudi and China are already playing at their max.
            Esteghlal 💙💙

Comment

Originally posted by GoIran View Post
              A lot of time we observ that the quality of a team in these tournemnt increase after first round. I for one didn't expect China to play this good in second half today. At this step Australia seems like the number one team of this turnement but
              Japan and South Korea may show a different team NeXT round.
              If I was South Korean coach I would send a B team against Australia. He can't change so much now. Better give a rest to
              the team but play with full potential NeXT rounds.
              China is a suprize too. The Iran you will see in NeXT stage is different with this team. There will be some other players and so on.

Comment

Now uzbekistan has to play vs saudi
                WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
                  Now uzbekistan has to play vs saudi
                  and win, otherwise Saudi's are through

Comment

wow the first half was so boring that i went to sleep. and china goes on to score 2 in the 2nd half? how was the second half?

Comment

Working...
                    X