• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://bwintv.net/pannel.php?ch=1
    channel 8

S - E - C - U - L - A - R - I - S - M

Comment

N. Korea with the more dangerous chances so far. Both saved by the Saudi GK. Saudi attacking now.

Comment

N. KOREA GOAL!!!! 1-0!!!

Comment

well, what do you know. 1 zero NK lol

Comment

Goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

North Korea 1 - 0 Saudi Arabia

North Koreans have been playing with a lot of heart. It was their first goal scored in the Asian Cup in 23 years!

Comment

That Arab goalkeeper would have 25 handling on fifa 15

Comment

great play by the North Koreans then a good volley saved by the Saudi GK and their Japanese based player scores the rebound off a volley

Comment

Loooll

Comment

Goalllllll!!!

Barikala NK! Kim Jong un has trained them well!

In all seriousness they have been playing very well in the opening minutes of this game, they look hungry!
                    Team Meli Iran
                    Perspolis FC
                    Malavan Bandar Anzali

"I will never be able to say good bye to Iran. I have a feeling of belonging to this country and to the people." - Carlos Queiroz

Comment

i do not mind seeing saudi get knocked out tonight, even though it will screw up my prediction
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

Saudi Arabia vs. North Korea [AFC Asian Cup 2015] - Date, Time, & Live Updates

What a great turn out for a game like this in Melbourne. Great to see Australians getting into the spirit of the cup and supporting other teams aswell as Australia.

You just wonder why don't FIFA let us host a WC. We already have quality facilities. We are pretty wealthy as well so we can build a few stadium as well. In June-July it's winter so there is no heat problems.

They gave USA the WC even though football (soccer) isn't even a top 5 sport there. In Australia, football is the most played sport in the among the youth. We also have a good football league that has recently conquered Asia.

Yet FIFA insist Qatar is a more appropriate choice to host the 2022 WC.

Comment

Originally posted by K. Nader View Post
                          Goal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

North Korea 1 - 0 Saudi Arabia

North Koreans have been playing with a lot of heart. It was their first goal scored in the Asian Cup in 23 years!
                          wow 23 years??

Comment

North Korea really did their homework on this Saudi team. They're doing well.

Comment

who these days does a bicycle kick ....... only the saudis
                              “It is easier to fool the people, than to convince them they have been fooled." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by persian-eagle-13 View Post
                                i do not mind seeing saudi get knocked out tonight, even though it will screw up my prediction
                                My exact sentiments LOL

NK playing quite well, attacking and speedy. Overall a nice match so far, both teams attacking trying to score. Ironically Arab teams are doing horrendous this tournament!

Comment

Working...
                                X