No announcement yet.

Picture-Gate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^I'm glad to see TheBoss's post. we all remember the shirt rumors..

Comment

Thats why I wrote that media only write the bad things and actually don't give a damn about the actual tournament.

Sorry rugs, I were looking if the post already was made but didn't find it and since the swedish link was pretty new I thought it didn't had been a thread yet since our american fellowers are sleeping right now ! U can delete if u want

Comment

Well, in a VERY strange twist and turn-around, Mohammadi ("Raeese Comiteye Akhlaghe Fedrasion" - however you want to translate that) has come out and denied that the players are banned from taking pictures with the fans and said they are free to take pictures with the fans!

He said that when the fans go to the stadium in these hot and humid temperatures [alluding to skimpy dressed women ] and with their own money to cheer for and support "TM of the Islamic Republic of Iran", this shows their kindness and taking pictures with them is the least the players can do to return their support and kindness and they should do so without having to worry about anything!

He added that of course we have to be careful of foreign news media and organizations that want to put a political spin on the fans who are taking pictures with flags that are not the official flag of Iran [presumably meaning the Shir-o-Khorshid flag).

http://football.ir/news/iran/1393/11...x-1213719.html

P.S. Sometimes I can almost feel a light breeze of change coming from some circles in the IR.

Comment

Originally posted by Bi-honar View Post

P.S. Sometimes I can almost feel a light breeze of change coming from some circles in the IR.
          I wish I was as optimistic as you on this....

Comment

Originally posted by Bijans View Post
            I wish I was as optimistic as you on this....
            LOL. I don't know if we should let "almost feel a light breeze" set the bar for optimism dude. Enghadar bichareh shodeem, anything less than zero is better than notin'!

Comment

lmao my friend is on the news!!

Comment

We are not going to help by posting these threads and spreading these rumors. We actually help the rumor to spread a lot faster.

Comment

Lol, so this guy is now denying half of what he said.

He is now saying that" When our fans come out to watch TM in the HOT and HUMID weather, the least the players can do is take photos with them.

But he is still warning the players of foreign media outlets and those wanting to take pictures with flags other than the official flag of IR.

بازیکنان*ایران*مراقب*شیطنت**رسانه*های*بیگانه* باشند

رئيس کميته اخلاق فدراسيون فوتبال با تکذيب ممنوعيت گرفتن عکس سلفي با هواداران گفت: ملي*پوشان مي*توانند با هواداران که حامي تيم ملي هستند عکس يادگاري بگيرند.
                  بازيکنان*ايران*مراقب*شيطنت**رسانه*هاي*بيگانه* باشند
                  به گزارش "ورزش سه" و به نقل از فارس، علی*اکبر محمدزاده در مورد مخالفت*ها و ممنوعیت*هایی که برای ملی*پوشان برای گرفتن عکس سلفی در استرالیا در برخی رسانه*ها عنوان شده گفت: برخی مواردی که در برخی خبرگزاری*ها از قول من آمده است را تکذیب می*کنم زیرا وقتی هواداران تیم ملی در هوای شرجی و مرطوب به ورزشگاه می*روند و از جیب خود هم هزینه می*کنند تا تیم ملی جمهوری اسلامی ایران را تشویق و حمایت کنند گرفتن عکس یادگاری با این هواداران کمترین کاری است که ملی*پوشان می*توانند انجام دهند. بنابراین بازیکنان تیم ملی با خیالی آسوده با هواداران عکس یادگاری بگیرند تا پاسخ محبت و حمایت آنها را این گونه بدهند.

وی ادامه داد: البته باید تذکر بدهم مراقب شیطنت* رسانه های بیگانه و همچنین برخی افراد که نیت غیرورزشی دارند باشند زیرا برخی با پرچم*هایی که سندیت و رسمیتی در جمهوری اسلامی ندارد با ملی*پوشان عکس می*گیرند تا از آنها بهره*برداری سیاسی کنند.

http://www.varzesh3.com/news.do?item...ند
                  راه یکی است و آن راستی است

Comment

The old flag is banned along with flags saying persisn Gulf on them ( I had mine taken from me).
                    They allow the current one and the plain one.

Ps well done to sll Iranians who attend these games, we are known as the red, green and white army by some media outlets 😄

Comment

Originally posted by Persian Panther View Post
                      The old flag is banned along with flags saying persisn Gulf on them ( I had mine taken from me).
                      They allow the current one and the plain one.

Ps well done to sll Iranians who attend these games, we are known as the red, green and white army by some media outlets 😄
                      what is the reasoning for not being allowed Persian gulf flag.. or even the other flag, as I know why its obvious but I wonder what Australian authroties would say to make you get rid of it... what is their reasoning behind id
                      WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Plain flag; is it just the green, red and white flag saying "IRAN" in the middle?

Comment

Could it be that this warning distracted a few of the players during the penalty shoot-out?
                          Korea vs. Germany Video

Comment

Working...
                          X