Carlos lets Iranian fans come inside TM buss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice video. dameshoon garm. what a gentelman he is.

Last edited by webmaster; 01-14-2015, 12:44 PM.
    __________________________________________________ ________________________________________
    We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________

Damn.. he better let me enter the TM buss when they're in Sweden too

Comment

this guy is beyond everyone in Iran!
      IRI's politics is no different than handling a pressure cooker ..... As the pressure builds up, you slowly let the steam out just a tad bit so that you don't see overflow, and once the pressure from below is less, you put the lid down again and raise the temperature.

Comment

Great video the fans are going to make Sydney hell for Qatar! Love the support
        --------------------------Beiranvand-------------------
        --Moharrami----Hosseini--Kanaani----Amiri--
        ------------------Ezatolahi-----Ebrahimi--------------
        --Jahanbaksh---------Ghoddos------------Taremi--
        ---------------------------Azmoun----------------------

Comment

Loved it....thanks for posting

ستايشگر آموزگاری هستم که انديشيدن را
          به من بياموزد و نه انديشه ها را. زرتشت

Comment

what a legend... please bring the cup home boys
            WE ARE THE UNDER DOGS

Comment

Originally posted by persiangodfather View Post
              what a legend... please bring the cup home boys
              You guys think they will go as crazy in Iran, as they did when TM qualified for Brazil, if it happens?

Comment

Originally posted by Abtin View Post
                You guys think they will go as crazy in Iran, as they did when TM qualified for Brazil, if it happens?
                Much more bigger. It will be a national event (bringing the cup) and the team will be honoured in Azadi stadium.

Comment

that brought tears to my eyes!! what a gentlemen he is.

Comment

Vaghean adam shenase een CQ, he knows how to connect with a whole nation.

Comment

pure class. now imagine GN or MK as head coach. i saw GN in the airport in tehran when the team was heading to AC 2007, i went up to GN to talk to him and this prick was so cocky that it was ridiculous
                      IRI = FAILED

Comment

To all you CQ doubters. What do you have to say now?!

Even some of the most hardcore CQ supporters doubters him before the World Cup.

My support for him NEVER waivered. I knew, in the bottom of my heart, he was destined for greatness with Iran. He has been the great leader we all prayed for and more.

Comment

Must watch footage with Iranian fans at the Bahrain game!!

Comment

I think he did it to thank the support he got in Australia. But really beutifull to see Things like this. They have it every where Why shouldn't we see Things like this in Iran.
                            I presnally like CQ since he represnts Iran and Iranians in a good way. He is smart he knows his job.

Comment

Got goosebumps watching this beautiful video. Props to whoever filmed this and shared it online. Moments like this make you feel amazing and all positive. Damesh garm, he is the type of a man our football has lacked/missed for over 4 decades. Great smile, positive energy, respecting people and football fans. Gotta love him!

What was up with Haghighi's grumpy face and body language? He seemed as if he was forced into doing this, I almost have never seen him with the smallest smile on his face, always looks pissed off and grumpy.

Love you TM!

Comment

Working...
                              X